Quantcast

The New 2 word thread

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Originally posted by johnbryanpeters
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please try the following:
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer
error 404

(damn. I just contributed- what was I thinking?)

Are you happy with the size of your penis?
Click here to gain 1 - 3 inches, GUARANTEED!

Is she?

Give her what she really wants!
A longer, thicker penis!

She won't complain about your size and she'll never stray from your bed.

You'll be more man than she can handle, and
she might even invite her girl friends over to see it !!

Our penis enhancement formula is all natural and
comes with a money back guarantee!

We GUARANTEE you will see real results
or we will refund your money back!

Start Adding Inches Today!

Our penis enhancement is a completely confidential process
and all orders are shipped discreetly and promptly.

Visit Our Web Site Here To Get Started!

And Remember it's confidential and it works!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Yeti This should take a "load" off your mind

An Ejaculation a Day May Keep Prostate Cancer at Bay
Wed Jul 16,10:35 PM ET Add Health - Reuters to My Yahoo!

SYDNEY (Reuters) - Frequent masturbation may be really good for you.

Research by Australia's Cancer Council Victoria found that the more often men ejaculate between the ages of 20 and 50, the less likely they are to suffer the disease that kills more than half a million men each year.

The survey of 1,079 prostate cancer (news - web sites) patients and 1,259 healthy men found that those who masturbated or had sex at least once a day in their 20s were a third less likely to develop the malady.

"For men in their 50s of course that's often not achievable," Graham Giles, who led the research team, told Reuters Thursday.

"(But) masturbation isn't bad for you. I don't believe in the blindness and hairy palms theory. Prohibitions against ejaculations are not based on science," he said.

The study, conducted between 1994 and 1998 but still being analyzed, did not focus specifically on masturbation.

Nevertheless, it was the largest so far to ask participants not just about their sexual relations but also about masturbation, and to analyze the answers.

Giles said the findings correlate with previous research that showed Roman Catholic priests were 30 percent more likely to get prostate cancer, but they contradict other studies that suggested having a variety of partners or frequent sex could lift the risk.

One theory that could explain the new results is that semen may have a carcinogenic effect on the cells lining the prostatic ducts if not flushed regularly out of the pipes by ejaculations.

The research is due to be published in this weekend's British Journal of Urology International

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by johnbryanpeters
Are you happy with the size of your penis?
Click here to gain 1 - 3 inches, GUARANTEED!

Is she?

Give her what she really wants!
A longer, thicker penis!

She won't complain about your size and she'll never stray from your bed.

You'll be more man than she can handle, and
she might even invite her girl friends over to see it !!

Our penis enhancement formula is all natural and
comes with a money back guarantee!

We GUARANTEE you will see real results
or we will refund your money back!

Start Adding Inches Today!

Our penis enhancement is a completely confidential process
and all orders are shipped discreetly and promptly.

Visit Our Web Site Here To Get Started!

And Remember it's confidential and it works!
Hey man i've p.m.'d you multiple times, gimme the damn web address already! I'm uhhh euuurrrh my buddy is getting impatient.......:oink:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
If Hannibal Lecter were on this board would this be his personal fantasy hell?:p

Great green gobs of greasy, grimy gopher guts
Mutilated monkey meat
Chopped-up dirty birdies' feet;
Great green gobs of greasy, grimy gopher guts
And me without a spoon.
:devil: