Quantcast

The New 2 word thread

Choose OK at the About screen
Choose Local, Disk, From Image
Choose the appropriate filename from the drive mapped above
Choose Enter from the Select Local Destination Drive Disk 0 (each server will have 2 local disks, Disk 0 (C:\) and Disk 1 (D:\)
Choose Enter from the Destination Drive Details
Choose Enter from Proceed with Disk Load
Pop out the Boot Floppy drive
Reboot after the image has been Ghosted

Renntag

Monkey
May 20, 2003
not sure, its dark
Originally posted by johnbryanpeters
This e-mail is to notify you we are continuing to experience an impairment with Providence Remote Access Router 1. We expect to have additional information as soon as possible, and we deeply apologize for any inconvenience this impairment may cause you.
TWO words!!

The Golgi apparatus is a cell structure mainly devoted to processing the proteins synthesized in the endoplasmic reticulum (ER).

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If the administrator has selected to moderate all posts in this forum, you will be taken back to the forum and your post will be displayed presently. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Click here if you do not want to wait any longer (or if your browser does not automatically forward you)

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by johnbryanpeters
You have 0 new message(s) since your last visit.
(You have 0 unread messages and 47 total messages in all your folders.) [Go...Read]
almost full

Originally posted by Drunken_Ninja
I bought a brand new shiny brass double dinger bell for my offroad bicycle today.

all those years of blind corners and outrunning the law has brought me to a new conclusion. I love my bell.

I have been searching bike shops all over the city for one, it is the most expensive bell in the world.

my cateye bell took me to over 15 different bicycle shops to find. I just kept activating lesser bells until I found it.

I am so in love with my new bell. It has a really really high pitch, higher than normal aluminum bells. I put it on my bike right away after I brought it home.

Now when I race I can warn people that i am going to kick their butts. I am so fricken excited to have a bell that works so obnoxiously loud. Now I can sound it off to let people know that I am better than them.

Every time i see somebody crash i am going to ring my bell. Every time I need an orgy to occur while at a race I will ring my bell. Every time I see a raccon I am going to stop shouting at it to get out of the middle of the trail and I wil just ring my bell. Instead of cheering and hollering when I done something that I am proud of I will ring my bell. Whenever I have an acheivement worth noticing I will ring my bell. Whenever I run over a small animal I will ring my bell first in order to warn that small creature, that I am going to smush it in a humane fashion, if i cannot stop. Every time I see a purdy lady riding on the trail I will not hit on her and tell her she's sexy cause she is prolly married to a cyclist, so I will ding my bell just to see if she gets naked right away for an orgy. Instead of raising my middle finger when I am mad I will ring my bell because my bell rulz.

That is right. I OWN a bell. and i ride with one too.

'=============================================================================80
' Opens browsers with today's comics for a few favorite strips.
' http://www.achewood.com/04252003.html
'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------80
Option Explicit

' String constants used to construct URL for particular strips on
' www.comics.com.
'
' http://www.comics.com/comics/arlonjanis/archive/arlonjanis-20020831.html
' http://www.comics.com/comics/arlonjanis/archive/images/arlonjanis2002081523831.gif
' ----------------------------------------------------------------
Private Const STR_PREFIX_CDC = "http://www.comics.com/comics/"
Private Const STR_MID1_CDC = "/archive/"
Private Const STR_MID2_CDC = "-"
Private Const STR_SUFFIX_CDC = ".html"

' String constants used to construct URL for particular strips on
' www.ucomics.com.
'
' http://www.ucomics.com/boondocks/2002/11/30/
' ----------------------------------------------------------------
Private Const STR_PREFIX_UC = "http://www.ucomics.com/"
Private Const STR_SUFFIX_UC = "/"

Call Main()

Private Sub Main()
'=============================================================================80
' Not carried by local papers.
' ----------------------------
GetStrip(MakeComicsDotComURL("frazz"))

' In Sunday's Boston Globe.
' -------------------------
If Not vbSunday = DatePart("w", Now()) Then
GetStrip(MakeComicsDotComURL("arlonjanis"))
GetStrip(MakeComicsDotComURL("getfuzzy"))
GetStrip(MakeComicsDotComURL("monty"))
GetStrip("http://www.ucomics.com/boondocks/")
End If

' Boondocks displays yesterday's script; Sunday's appears in Boston Globe.
' ------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Not vbMonday = DatePart("w", Now()) Then
End If
End Sub ' Main()
'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------80

Private Function MakeComicsDotComURL(strStripName) ' As String
' Creates URL.
'
' Parameters:
' strStripName: www.comics.com strip name as used in URL.
MakeComicsDotComURL = _
STR_PREFIX_CDC & _
strStripName & _
STR_MID1_CDC & _
strStripName & _
STR_MID2_CDC & _
GetCDCformattedDate & _
STR_SUFFIX_CDC

End Function ' MakeComicsDotComURL()

Private Sub GetStrip(strURL)
' Creates instance of browser directed to URL.
'
' Parameters:
' strURL: URL.
Dim objShell
Dim strCommand

strCommand = "IEXPLORE.EXE " & strURL

Set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
objShell.Run strCommand
Set objShell = Nothing

End Sub ' GetStrip()

Private Function GetCDCformattedDate() ' As String
' Returns string representing current day as yyyy0m0d. '-----------------------------------------------------------------------------80
Dim strMonth
Dim strDay

strMonth = Month(Now())

If Len(strMonth) = 1 Then
strMonth = "0" & strMonth
End If

strDay = Day(Now())

If Len(strDay) = 1 Then
strDay = "0" & strDay
End If

GetCDCformattedDate = Year(Now()) & strMonth & strDay

End Function ' GetCDCformattedDate()

"Learning from experience is the worst way to learn." That’s one of the many right things that Clay Shirky said in his keynote yesterday morning. Yet, he said when it comes to the behavior of groups, we keep making the same mistakes. But, why? We all have had the same frustrating experiences with groups. So why don’t we learn by experience? ...