Quantcast

The non-political Rippin Chix Pix Thread.....

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Some of the girls from the CalState 2006 Championships held last weekend in Fontana, California.

Pro Women

First up Stephanie, who came in second place. Yay! :D

The rest of her class

Expert Women

Congrats to all the girls who raced this weekend. I was still getting used to my new bike and decided to cheer them on instead of racing. :)

freeridermtb4

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
shyrmp, where were you I was near the bottom, good picture of my girl chrissie, you didnt have jen in there, but its cool, I was wearing the pinkbike shirt haha

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
thanks! and yeah... it's a dusty mess. i live up in the mountains where right now it's wet with snow melt... but at lower elevation in the rain shadow it's so dry.
the trails get dusty here, but at least you never get rained out of riding.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I really thought that I had added some pics to this thread, but sadly I haven't until now. Here are a few XC shots.

Me heading out for my first lap at the HardCore24 (Cutler, NY) this weekend (6-17-06)

One of my favorites: 24Hours at Dalton MA in June '05 (I was 9 weeks pregnant)

One of my last technical trail rides for last season (October '05--I was 6 months pregnant).

Riding in Montreal with Deyv & Isa in Sept. of '04

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I found a couple of good DH/Freeride ones too:

My first visit to Diablo was back in July of '04. It was my first year DHing and I started to get brave.

Here I am riding a log out under the lifts:

On BMW (a double-diamond trail that literally tried to kill me several times and I didn't go back for seconds--yet)

More Diablo

February '05 at Rays MTB Park I practiced some skills on the sport course.

Whiteface another fun DH spot where I learned a little about speed.

My first time riding stairs.

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
amydalayna said:
holy crap. good job. that's BIG!
When I first saw the pic I thought it was just a photo of trees. :) and then I saw the rider flying in the air - that is an amazing gap! How did you get up the nerve to do it? I just hope someday I can do that....sigh.

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
Me riding Barn Burner at Sun Peaks ski resort, Kamloops B.C. the 4th of July weekend. This was a very steep trail but of course, it doesn't look it! :dead:
Awesome good fun out there, eh! And we got to celebrate Canada Day as well.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
weimie said:
My friend Allie....

Haha, I was going to say: "That looks like Allie, but her legs aren't banged up enough!"
Good to know she' still rippin' it up, I remember one time she took me off of a 12' drop off at N*, the sneak! Good thing I was having fun!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Lucee said:
Haha, I was going to say: "That looks like Allie, but her legs aren't banged up enough!"
Good to know she' still rippin' it up, I remember one time she took me off of a 12' drop off at N*, the sneak! Good thing I was having fun!
Ummm.....and just where the heck have you been little missy???? You can't just drop a random post in like that and not tell us where the heck you've been for like oh...the last year or more :D

So...out with it :D How goes it chica?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I want to thank everyone for the pictures. This has made me want to get out and ride so bad. You guys have some awesome spots near you. Hopefully soon I'll have some rippin pics to put up.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Velocity Girl said:
Ummm.....and just where the heck have you been little missy???? You can't just drop a random post in like that and not tell us where the heck you've been for like oh...the last year or more :D

So...out with it :D How goes it chica?

Fooey on you--ee!:P
Hm, well, I finally graduated from SJSU. Now I feel like riding again, but hardly know anyone in the area who wants to ride. I've been riding my ht, and have been meaning to sell the dh, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Zap me an email, if ya want to. I was just on here, looking for Lisa, aka dh girlie. Hope you, Freak, Laura, and everyone else has been doing well!:D
jomountain@gmail.com

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
DHG isn't around anymore. The Man made her stop using the internet at work. Haven't heard from her in forever. Congrats on graduation. I'll be done with my masters in a year and it can't come too soon. Good to see you around here. We miss ya.