Quantcast

the official Toshi is reformed thread

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Nothing like making every shit a mudbutt.
was thinking about this post this morning

mud butt would be if it were like a garden hose, just moistening the poops

instead it's like a pressure washer. ok, perhaps that's a bit extreme. a waterpik. it cleans down to the surface… the surface of your anus.

do not neglect the anus, in conclusion.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

instead it's like a pressure washer. ok, perhaps that's a bit extreme. a waterpik. it cleans down to the surface… the surface of your anus.

This has not been my experience, personally.

Then again, I'm more of a DIYer in most any situation to begin with.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
It's definitely not ideal. But spraying shit juice everywhere first, then wiping isn't very ideal either.

I'm working on a shit ray gun at the moment. Taking preorders now.
there definitely are times when I look at the aftermath and immediately grab the toilet brush, it is true. makes shit go sideways, it does

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if the price of being a Diet Coke addict is buying 35 can flats at Costco every few weeks then I will pay it

I can concentrate well enough on dat juice

don't need any additional brain cells
there is a shortage of high horses for me to climb upon and cast judgement down upon you...

therefore....

real coke is the shit....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

buttpee is worse...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
doesn't sound like the goal oriented mindset required to walk the whole AT now does it? MMMMMM?????
Muthafucka pleeeze, I've already taken a lunch break in a shit covered vault toilet because it was the only wind break for miles. If I gotta blow mud in an ice storm then I'll deal with it like all the other suck of a thru hike. Bring it !

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I've already taken a lunch break in a shit covered vault toilet because it was the only wind break for miles.
I slept in a nasty one in griz country up in the Flathead in Montana because it was raining and fuck sleeping in a tent when it's like that.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I heard someone ask what would be the worst thing to happen backpacking and I immediately went to having to get out of your tent with diarrhea at night during an ice storm. Have not experienced this myself and hope it stays that way. But you just never know.
almost as bad is having to get out of your sleeping bag when it's -22°F to take a dump. and it's one of those "poop marker" shits that just won't clean off...

(yes, speaking from experience unfortunately)

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
A proper trail diet is important to generate quick clean breaks.
True, because sometimes even a whole roll of toilet paper is not enough. But unfortunately it’s mostly soft serve and not logs out in the woods. A single wipe, no tracer on trail is a very rare and coveted event worthy of celebration.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I heard someone ask what would be the worst thing to happen backpacking and I immediately went to having to get out of your tent with diarrhea at night during an ice storm. Have not experienced this myself and hope it stays that way. But you just never know.
Been there, minus the ice storm part. 2am bout of emergency diarrhea. My God is it invigorating having -20*F air tickling your dookiechute.