Quantcast

The Pigs Must Go

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MilkmanDan is on vacation. In the meantime Oink will be handling all of his business.
:oink: :oink: :oink:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
So this traveling salesman's car breaks down near a farmhouse along a country road. As he's looking under the hood, he hears children playing and looks up just as one little girl runs into the road...right in front of an oncoming truck. Too far away to help, he stands there helpless, sure that he is about to witness a horrible tragedy. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a 3-legged pig runs into the road, grabs the girl and pulls her to safety. Both the girl and the pig then run up to the farmhouse. Astonished, the saleman goes to the farmhouse to tell the owner what he just saw. A man answers the door and quietly listens as the salesman tells his story. After he's finished the man answers, "Yup. That's our pig. An amazing one at that. Why, not more than a week ago, a fire started in our house, and we would have all died if it wasn't for that pig. It woke all of us up in time for us to get out of the house, then it ran back inside and put out the fire, all by hisself. Yup. We love that pig."

"That's amazing." says the salesman. "But I have to ask...why does it have only 3 legs?"

"Well" says the man, "you can't eat a pig like that all at once."

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
xbluethunderx said:
I have three words. WHAT THE HELL!?!? :oink:
I was about to start a thread about this very problem when I saw yours..What gives anyway, why so many freaking pigs. Some thread all I see are pigs jigalling. :evil: :mumble:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
JMAC said:
I was about to start a thread about this very problem when I saw yours..What gives anyway, why so many freaking pigs. Some thread all I see are pigs jigalling. :evil: :mumble:
Oink!!
:oink:search:oink:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
pixelninja said:
So this traveling salesman's car breaks down near a farmhouse along a country road. As he's looking under the hood, he hears children playing and looks up just as one little girl runs into the road...right in front of an oncoming truck. Too far away to help, he stands there helpless, sure that he is about to witness a horrible tragedy. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a 3-legged pig runs into the road, grabs the girl and pulls her to safety. Both the girl and the pig then run up to the farmhouse. Astonished, the saleman goes to the farmhouse to tell the owner what he just saw. A man answers the door and quietly listens as the salesman tells his story. After he's finished the man answers, "Yup. That's our pig. An amazing one at that. Why, not more than a week ago, a fire started in our house, and we would have all died if it wasn't for that pig. It woke all of us up in time for us to get out of the house, then it ran back inside and put out the fire, all by hisself. Yup. We love that pig."

"That's amazing." says the salesman. "But I have to ask...why does it have only 3 legs?"

"Well" says the man, "you can't eat a pig like that all at once."

A farmer had five female pigs.
>
>
>
> Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell
> them. At the fair, he met another farmer who owned five male pigs. After
> talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50.
>
>
>
> The farmers lived sixty miles apart. So they agreed to drive thirty miles
> each, and find a field in which to let the pigs mate.
>
>
>
> The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5 a.m., loaded
> the pigs into the family station wagon, which was the only vehicle he had,
> and drove the thirty miles.
>
>
>
> While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer, "How will I know if
> they are pregnant?" The other farmer replied, "If they're in the grass in
> the morning, they're pregnant, if they're in the mud, they're not."
>
>
>
> The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud. So! the farmer hosed off
>
> the pigs, loaded them into the family station
>
> wagon again and proceeded to try again.
>
>
>
> This continued each morning for more than a week.
>
>
>
> One morning the farmer was so tired, he couldn't get out of bed. He called
> to his wife, "Honey, please look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in
>
> the mud or in the grass."
>
>
>
> "Neither," yelled his wife, "they're in the station wagon and one of them is
>
> honking the horn.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
ALEXIS_DH said:
WTF!, your old pink haired troll was one of the most awesomest avatars in existance....

Yeah... but even troll avatars need a lil' vacation time. Don't feel sorry for him though, cuz he's got a tempoary gig as a nipple-fluffer for the All-Girl Swedish Bikini Team...

He'll be back soon!