Quantcast

The Plague has struck

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Over the past 2 days 532 different kids have been out sick with the exact same thing. I thought I had avoided it and was making fun of the plague this morning, now the plague has captured me. Damn you plague.

Edit-there's only 1135 kids in my school.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
sounds like a pandemic. they should shut the school down.....but its also a nice way to get outa school for a bit or pretend you are sick to get outa school

i bet is was ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch and her pretty pink panties.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
i bet is was ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch and her pretty pink panties.
Isn't it always that way?

Well, R. Lee had it right

Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful.
Sleep with your guns boys, they won't get you sick.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
don't joke. there's been an outbreak of bubonic plague in afghanistan. thankfully it was in a al-quaeda training camp, but it could spread.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I know all the doctors on here will shun me, but vitamin C.

When I get that sh*t I take about 10, 15 or 20G of vitamin C over several doses in 1 day. Never more than 20G in one day though. However, I've worked up to be able to take that much. I usually make a nasal spray 2, which is only good for 4 hours.

google vitamin C foundation.

Last crap I had lasted 1 day and before that 1 day and before that 1 day. It works. Sodium ascorbate works best. Don't worry about the sodium. It does not affect serum levels of salt.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I know all the doctors on here will shun me, but vitamin C.

When I get that sh*t I take about 10, 15 or 20G of vitamin C over several doses in 1 day. Never more than 20G in one day though. However, I've worked up to be able to take that much. I usually make a nasal spray 2, which is only good for 4 hours.
Airborne pills have a ton of vitamin C and i usually take them whenever i feel like im getting sick....although its been proven that it actually doesnt do anything. Airborne actually had to pay back customers for buying them...i still use it....and thats my professional medical opinion

splat

Nam I am
Airborne pills have a ton of vitamin C and i usually take them whenever i feel like im getting sick....although its been proven that it actually doesnt do anything. Airborne actually had to pay back customers for buying them...i still use it....and thats my professional medical opinion
what do you mean Vitaman C doesn't do any thing !!! HAve you ever herd of Scurvy!!!

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Well vit c is only a partial constituent in the airborne. The problem is getting the C into the system and the RDA for vitamin C is a joke. Airborne has a small amount of C in it.

Vitamin C is a harmless molocule and you'd have to take like 80G at once for it to be a real problem and the only real problem even then would be the sh*ts.

So you have to be dilligent and start on the regimen when it starts. Do like 1 gram every 2 hours. If you start to get the sh*ts, cut back a tad. The nasal spray is good as it goes right into your system, at least that's what I'm told based on research I've done at the vitamin C foundation website. But it rendered my last sinus infection dead in several hours. But vitamin C loses it's efficiency by 50% in 4 hours or so when mixed with water. Use distilled water too and look up the proper ratio of C powder / Water in a afrin spray bottle. Dump that useless crap out, clean it and use distilled water if possible and a quality vit C sodium ascorbate only powder for the nasal spray. One shot in each nostril every hour or so.

But all I can say from my experience is that since doing this, for the past 2 years, any sickness I've had lasts less than a day.

Also don't be eating huge meals which bog down your system. You need your energy for your immune system. In my opinion a light jog indoors helps too for 15 minutes. Like the old saying get your blood moving but you don't want to exhaust yourself as that will take energy away from your immune system. Little cardio, endless water, endless vitamin C and chicken soup and you be good.

Don't knock it till you try it.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
wow. knuck, you're making my head hurt today. i agree with exercise, etc. but megadoses of vitamin C are not kosher

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
the problem is that AQ might be trying to use it as biowarfare. That, and there's a lot of US troops in Afghanistan. Kinda of a tinfoil hat theory at this point, but if its true it could be a big problem.
theres only 32,500 troops in country if im not mistaken..and if they were gonna use it, they would have.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i took a lot of vitamin C in boot camp; not because i needed it, but because i found these vitamin c pills that tasted like sweet tarts. for 13 weeks i wasn't allowed to have any candy or sweets so i had my mom send me these vitamins that tasted like candy. i was popping them like they were crack tabs or something and i never got even a sniffle ;) they were such a hit among my platoon that i had other guys offering to shine my boots, clean my rifle, make my rack..etc, for a ration of the pills. yes, i was a pusherman in boot camp :D