Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It really doesn't take much skill to open a package and put the meat inside on the grill. Maybe to build the fire. Making fire is somehow not a basic human skill?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Drew Peterson is back in the news.
Years ago I sat two seats away from him and his lawyer at a bar in Lombard IL while he was out on bail. I listened to them chit chat over beers while the rest of the county thought he killed another wife. I failed at trying to strike up a conversation. They were awfully antisocial for sitting at the bar.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Jack hammered concrete pad that was the bongshed. Garden space and Parking both expanded. Grill spot and beer garden now established. Windows, stove, and beds are donated to the new treehouse. Clandestine effort to deliver supplies has been successful again...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have been exploring the whole Bike camping equipment thing. My Backpack is silly, It is big and floppy. And I have twice gone ova the Bars trying to utilize it. Fat lip resulted and a loss of a shoe in a muddy pond.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Heinz Vinegar Barbecue Sauce on grilled onions and corn. Oh my. To drunk to drive to the store for some complimentary Steaks. Fire is blazing and so am I.... Moonshine and Vernors for the win...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If your Pans can't go in the Oven. Then you bought the wrong Pan. If you don't have a Dutch Oven with a proper lid. Then your kitchen sucks. No sharp knives or a whisk but plenty of can openers. Then you have a meal preparation area instead. If your microwave and juicer cost more then your stove then you effed up somewhere.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
The following scents should be made into cologne -

* fresh cut cedar
* brand new maxxis soft compound rubber
* unlit cigars/tobacco products
* next day campfire clothes
* Triflow chain lube
* Fall leaf pile

And the the aforementioned tomato plant. Not sure if the XX's would care for any of it, but at least I'd be stoked.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
with a lot of old / mid school punk bands releasing new material (nofx, descnedents, etc) i was talking to some of my old friends about it. punk in drublic came up, and i mentioned that was the first punk cd i ever bought. the first time i heard the opening chords on that record was probably how whiteny houston felt from her very first hit of crack.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have stopped having Random thoughts. It wasn't working out for me so well. From now on it is only clear and concise thoughts for me. This thread is now ruined. Sorry for that....

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
There is apparently a Pokemon on the commercial property I manage, which is right next to the airport, so our parking security is super tight. I have them spending a lot of time kicking the Poke-go peeps off-site... It gives me a case of the evil laughs...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There was a guy with a handgun in a holster tattooed on his bicep as if he was carrying it. It was very realistic looking, but the handle was facing the wrong way. Maybe it was to make me feel safer knowing he can't easily grab his fake gun.