Quantcast

the random thought thread

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Pretty sure I'm nailing the 'Dad' thing based on my wife's request before she left for work:

"Make sure not to leave that snake you caught this morning in our daughter's bathroom"

Still have room to improve tho, as I failed to immediately offer the classic phallic rejoinder: "I got your snake right here!!!" :disgust:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
There is a place I like to go to be by myself. I don't go there enough because by law I am not allowed to go there. I usually just pull a couple of Perch out an I am on my way. I eat what I catch and throw the rest back. I think I should be able to fish without restriction there.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There is a place I like to go to be by myself. I don't go there enough because by law I am not allowed to go there. I usually just pull a couple of Perch out an I am on my way. I eat what I catch and throw the rest back. I think I should be able to fish without restriction there.
Damn pesky hobbits

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I felt bad for a runner. It was pitch black out and I had my bike light on full blast both flood and spot beams. I rode around a hairpin and zapped him right in the eys with over 2400 lumens. It blinded him for a bit, stopped him dead in his tracks until I killed my light. I stayed with him untill his night vision returned

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Toddler dance parties are rad. It's funny watching the kid dance to white lines or seek and destroy, bitchen camaro is also a favorite for the kid.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I ate a bowl of Crunchberries last night and now my turds are the most awesome green color. Might have to go on a red wine and crunch berry binge this weekend.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
a little surprised i've lived here for a decade...and don't have a strong desire to leave...

longest i've lived anywhere since the town in CT where i grew up-13 years...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just realized my family is like a bad 80's comedy movie. The whole cast of characters are there and it's both funny and disturbing all at the same time. It's one of my cousins birthdays today and it made me wounder if every family has a "crazy cat lady" or just mine? How about the member in the closet (we all knew, how did they not?), that comes out, gets shunned by their family so they go full trans (still a large part of my family, I love my cuz)? Or the cousin that got knocked up by a guy that was on a weekend pass from the loony bin?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
No amount of enlightenment can come from a conversation that starts with..... "I was sitting at home watching TV when I used a nail I found in the driveway to scratch a itch inside my ear".....

I am not sure why the ER doctors needed to see the nail. Just not sure....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
@AngryMetalsmith (or any monkey who might actually know) Could the powdercoating process cause an aluminum wheel to weaken or fail? 400-450 degrees for no more than 20 minute enough to change the heat treating of an aluminum wheel?