Quantcast

the random thought thread

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
#mensesmonkey :panic:

Rode tonight 10 miles of smiles, new 100% Brisker gloves were nice and warm but not too warm, only crashed once when fell into a hole next to a fallen tree. Rain tomorrow. :mad:

With apologies to Mr. Whitman...

Whose bush is this I think I know.
Her bed I'm in it's certain, though.
She will respond to efforts here
To provide pleasure even so.

Her little dog must think it queer
To find her mistress clinging near
Between the sheets to give and take
To share an evening so endeared.

She gives her doggie toy a shake
To ask if there's some mistake.
The only sound's the gasp of breath
An eager couple on the make.

The woman's lovely, hot and deep,
And I will know her as she peaks,
And hours to go until we sleep,
And hours to go until we sleep.​

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So we went camping last weekend, there were swimming pools and baby mama was on the rag. So she says to me “ I got a diva cup” for swimming. I had to ask what it was. Then in the morning she says to me “Its stuck I can’t get it out, can you help me”. I replied “eww you need to try harder first, what would I need anyways, needle nose plies, a coat hanger bent into a hook.” Apparently she can’t feel it sloshing around in there either. Definetly not diva.
Slide hammer

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I give no shits persay, just curious to know why someone might choose the middle urinal. It seems the least inviting of the three.
IIRC they will choose a urinal that will put them at the biggest aggregated distance from other people using the urinals.

Quiz question: How to tell a canadian redneck from an american one?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have come to the conclusion that I do not have a urinal selection process Oh great something else I need to work on. I still have not attained wheelie capability. So fuck your urinal protocol... Clearly I have more pressing concerns...

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I have come to the conclusion that I do not have a urinal selection process Oh great something else I need to work on. I still have not attained wheelie capability. So fuck your urinal protocol... Clearly I have more pressing concerns...
Incorrect. Urinal protocol is key to your survival, unlike your wheelie impotence. ;)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What's worse at 7am in the morning, stepping on Lego or stepping on a Straightline flat pedal that you forgot to put away?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
where have you been the last 20 years?
I haven't listened to anything post-Black album, but the rental car has Sirius radio and "Spit out the Bone" came on. Now they sound like a Metallica cover band that's trying to make new old-Metallica'ish sounding songs and doing a poor job doing so.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
#mensesmonkey :panic:

Rode tonight 10 miles of smiles, new 100% Brisker gloves were nice and warm but not too warm, only crashed once when fell into a hole next to a fallen tree. Rain tomorrow. :mad:

Those brisker gloves are good, pretty wide usable temp range.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I wonder if anyone noticed I put a Christmas hat on my spider avatar.
I thought you've changed the species to a black widow.

Those brisker gloves are good, pretty wide usable temp range.
Yeah, I like them a lot. I know a few good riders who use them as well (that's how I learned about them).

My palate has graduated to extra hot indian curries. My arse has some catching up to do.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I truly LOVE interviewing people over the phone compared to in person. On phone interviews you don't have to hide your natural facial reactions to completely idiotic answers. :blink: