Quantcast

the random thought thread

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
when did "so" replace "um" as the most prominent vocal pause? i heard it from an APL dude @ johns hopkins & a regular schmoe in scottsdale.

seriously, it's everywhere.

tylerpier137

Monkey
Mar 29, 2007
ventura
My buddy just left to go on a date with a 20 yearold chick with a baby (not his) and hes only 17... i told him to run but hes not listening to me.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i sat next to ethel clark from roseburg oregon on the plane this morning. she's been a widow for over 20 yrs.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Why is it you're Proud of the giant turd you just left in the toilet, but if you walk into a stall and find someonelses giant turd in the toilet you're disgusted.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Monday night I had left over Indian food that was seasoned to double indian hot.

Yesterday I had two pulled pork sandwiches with habanero vinegar for lunch.

For dinner I went to one of my favorite mexican joints and had fried chicken burritos with habanero salsa. I ate the whole bowl of habanero salsa.

Today I was stunned that my turds didn't sizzle when they hit the water because it sure felt like they were on fire.

tylerpier137

Monkey
Mar 29, 2007
ventura
I had a sad realization this weekend. When I drink I get really bad beer goggles and my friends dont think that its there responsibility to warn me... :disgust1:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i've seen more asscrack this year than any other. and while it is free asscrack, it does absolutely nothing for me.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
i've seen more asscrack this year than any other. and while it is free asscrack, it does absolutely nothing for me.
There are a lot more ladies out riding during my commute to/from work...Most sport the bicycle shorts look (emphasis on short...holy cow...) but some sport some running shorts (or some other riff-raff) with full-on t-bonage showing...it gets kinda distracting in traffic....