Quantcast

The Ridemonkey no context thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Should I get a new car. A Motorcycle. Or a Camper?

Motorcycles are fun but I gave them up because I didn't want to die by the hands of an overweight hairdresser in a Kia

Campers are for people that want to drive around with a tank of their own feces rather than learning how to shit in the woods

After 11 years of fine service I am considering a new car. I am only looking at models that offer a manual transmission, high on the list is another VW or perhaps a Honda Civic.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Motorcycles are fun but I gave them up because I didn't want to die by the hands of an overweight hairdresser in a Kia

Campers are for people that want to drive around with a tank of their own feces rather than learning how to shit in the woods

After 11 years of fine service I am considering a new car. I am only looking at models that offer a manual transmission, high on the list is another VW or perhaps a Honda Civic.
Golf R over the Civic. I want a Electric streetbike. I want a Alta. I am flush with Cash right now. I should just sock it away.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Golf R over the Civic. I want a Electric streetbike. I want a Alta. I am flush with Cash right now. I should just sock it away.

Good luck finding a Golf R. Rumor is there are a bunch of them sitting in port but can't be released because of regulatory issues with the speedo.