Quantcast

The Ridemonkey no context thread.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Why do people clap when the pilot lands the plane? :disgust1:
I never got applause when doing my job...
This baffles me - I know its the little things.:monkey:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I infer from the dick-ASCII-art that Nick is familiar with pointy-headed dicks. I am not sure how I feel about this new information.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I infer from the dick-ASCII-art that Nick is familiar with pointy-headed dicks. I am not sure how I feel about this new information.
It was an artistic decision I struggled to make. I wanted to offer help to mykel; 'pointing' to where he might find the aforementioned thread, versus the more traditional "8===D" which, although still suitable for a childish dick joke, may not have had the added benefit of direction.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Does a Balls to balls double donger denote that you are in the correct location?

8==========8

A traditional pointy DD for anywhere but here?

<========>

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Great question Westy. I'm pretty sure that depends on who you ask ;) Me? I personally like sausage--maybe even love it! I love putting it in my mouth for breakfast, sometimes it can make for a flavorful lunch, and I really love it late night on the street with cream cheese--it's so delicious, the white stuff tends to ooze out the corners of my mouth as I take slow bite after bite, taking as much meat in my mouth at once as I can... Nom nom nom... :Alcoholic:
I had a sausage off with my neighbor.
Intrigued by the Nuclear sausages however....
my favorite meat anymore is caribou sausage...
You two must receive the same newsletters.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Shame aside. I like Sausage too. If prepared properly I find the juice running down my chin just as pleasurable.
Hmm, not a fan of the grease running down my chin, but I do like how, when cooked to a perfectly hot and plump state, they explode with flavor and warm goodness in my mouth. I prefer to keep it contained.