Quantcast

the spot..

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I read in the paper that they closed off that area because of an avalanche hazard created by all of the brake checking and skidding going on up there.

:rofl: :biggrin:

Last edited:

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Hey Cru, any idea why there were so many bike cops in front of Farmers yesterday? I met one of our reps at that McDonalds and counted almost 10 bike cops cruising up and down Soto, then saw some dude's cuffed. Went back about 2 hours later and the cops were still cruising around.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
They always setup right there and bust people for seat belts. I don't know about the dudes being cuffed.

Why didn't you call me and buy me lunch?

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
going up to your super duper killer kenter whoops this afternoon so I was wondering if anybody is rolling? probably going to be thirsty after I finish eating some dirt:cheers:

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Let's resurrect this old thread.

I spoke with Old Man Kurt yesterday, he's itching to start throwing dirt at the spot again. We're thinking this Sunday would be a great day to get going. anybody else want to help, let me know!

Apr 30, 2006
I have been going up there for the past two or three weeks doing some work. Sunday would be cool...it would be nice to have someone up there with me.

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
huh? what.... did somebody say somethin' about some afghan?:biggrin:

i've been to that spot place before....have you....i know where it is...do you...i could go up there on saturday...can you...call me and we can talk about afghan...f**k you:happydance:

Attachments

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
huh? what.... did somebody say somethin' about some afghan?:biggrin:

i've been to that spot place before....have you....i know where it is...do you...i could go up there on saturday...can you...call me and we can talk about afghan...f**k you:happydance:

Whaaazzzzzuup! we gotta check if ol' man Kurt is not digging already...you don't wanna loose your trip from canada to here do you? what you been up to...i think i've been by your pad...been riding the street bike with some "locos" from OC...

Last edited: