Quantcast

The Tabletop Thread

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Jon - IDK - I wouldn't say he's out doing you at all. Both rad tables and must be so sick to ride with your kid. My 10 year old has been more into ball sports as of late but brought the littlest guy to the trails and he seems right at home in the dirt.

Cru - as always sick style and at boost. Love that pic of the trails too - has a jungle look to it. I'd never guess that was in Cali.

Joel - you look wicked comfortable on the 22". I need to show those pics to a few of my 20" buddies that have been talking about 24" lately. It might be just the thing for a little older trail and park rider.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Nice. Is that the spot you posted pictures of? Can't wait to see you blasting your Liquid on those things!
Yeah, it finally stopped raining and we can finish all the fine tuning. I will get some pics up when I can. I absolutely love the bike! Nice work! I just have to figure out how to get the brake working. It is steep everywhere around here and a ****ty brake is tough to manage. I think i need soft pads.

Here are 2 of me from last summer.

Here is a photo of Marius Hoppensack that my brother took at our trails.

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT

this is on a borrowed bike at a random spot we accidentally found in Fitchburg, Ma. Also argyle makes tables classier.;)

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle

we have a jam at the local dirt jumps every friday. Local legend, Rama, lays it down...