Quantcast

The ultimate shuttling vehicle

Grimey

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
cali
Isn't that just a re-badged Unimog. Those are sick! If I could afford one i'd buy it - they can scale 40degree sidehills or something. The unimog makes one in a camper version :thumb:

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Grimey said:
Isn't that just a re-badged Unimog. Those are sick! If I could afford one i'd buy it - they can scale 40degree sidehills or something. The unimog makes one in a camper version :thumb:
Nope it is a rebadged cement mixer...at least that is the frame that the company built this monstosity on!

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
I was next to one last friday during rush hour traffic headed out of downtown Louisville. We sat there for about 30min so i got a really good look. He was hauling a goosneck horse trailer and had been playing in the mud (truck was covered in mud). Basically it looked like a 3/4 scale semi. I can see the need for it with ranchers/farmers. It could haul bigger loads/trailers and they wouldn't need a special license. But for the adverage person it is pointless. I have seen the trouble people go to to parallell park their H2's. Heck in downtown i have a hard enough time parking my truck. :think:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
My goal in life is to purchase one of those and drive it directly into PETA headquarters while talking on a cell phone, eating beef jerkey and working for Haliburton.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
BurlySurly said:
My goal in life is to purchase one of those and drive it directly into PETA headquarters while talking on a cell phone, eating beef jerkey and working for Haliburton.
Wear a fur coat and catch it all on film and I will start a religion in your name.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Makes me wish I still had my street-bike so I could be run over my some stupid Highlands Ranch mom talking on her cell phone while swatting at her kids in the back seat of one of those. That has much the same appeal as Bender's bike "Hey...ladies... check..me..ooouuuuttt!!!! - ah yea" - only less functional.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
s1ngletrack said:
Makes me wish I still had my street-bike so I could be run over my some stupid Highlands Ranch mom talking on her cell phone while swatting at her kids in the back seat of one of those. That has much the same appeal as Bender's bike "Hey...ladies... check..me..ooouuuuttt!!!! - ah yea" - only less functional.
Im not saying its a functional soccer mom ride, but for real, you could haul alot of big stuff with that. Anyone who uses heavy equipment or has horses or cows or that kind of thing and has money..heck yeah! I really want one myself when I get older.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
BurlySurly said:
BikeGeek said:
Wear a fur coat and catch it all on film and I will start a religion in your name.
BUT- if you also have a *hottie noggin' bobbin' and you're discharging this into the air while issuing forth a blood-curdling rebel yell...well, then you have accomplished something truly magical.

* be sure to strap the center lap belt across her back and insist she wear a BMX lid...no sense wasting a good piece of tail in the ensuing accident. :devil:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
llkoolkeg said:
BUT- if you also have a *hottie noggin' bobbin' and you're discharging this into the air while issuing forth a blood-curdling rebel yell...well, then you have accomplished something truly magical.

* be sure to strap the center lap belt across her back and insist she wear a BMX lid...no sense wasting a good piece of tail in the ensuing accident. :devil:
He's living in Tn now and wants to drive into PETA headquarters, it only makes sense that he gives it to a goat and blats his Dukes of Hazard "dixie" horn.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
llkoolkeg said:
<snip> you're discharging this into the air while issuing forth a blood-curdling rebel yell..
" I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"

-S.S.-

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Westy said:
He's living in Tn now and wants to drive into PETA headquarters, it only makes sense that he gives it to a goat and blats his Dukes of Hazard "dixie" horn.
Actually, theres alot of easy skanks down here. Havent had to resort to livestock in weeks. You should check it out sometime.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlySurly said:
Actually, theres alot of easy skanks down here. Havent had to resort to livestock in weeks. You should check it out sometime.

The skanks around here can be easily mistaken for livestock. It's either a stuck up little princess or a fat chick in a NASCAR t-shirt. My allergies make the real livestock tough one though.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
SkaredShtles said:
" I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"

-S.S.-
I loved that scene...

The gun pictured above makes the '71 Model 29 S&W .44mag Dirty Harry used appear downright anemic.

Here's a quote from a review-

"If Dirty Harry felt that the .44 Magnum would make his day, the new 500 S&W Magnum would certainly make his decade. It is the largest double-action revolver available, and there is no production revolver in the world--single or double action--capable of matching, or even approaching, the level of power it produces."

MORE==>http://popularmechanics.com/outdoors/firearms/2003/9/top_gun/