Quantcast

The V

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Does anyone know where the "V" jumps are in Colorado? I know that they are in Aurora, but I have no idea how to get there. Let me know if you have any info, or want to go jumping.
LD

BUG

Chimp
Sep 9, 2001
CoSprings, Colorado
It's going to be hard to sucker someone into posting directions to their trails on a message board. Your best bet is to show up to a few of the skate parks and BMX tracks in the area and get in good with a few people, just explain that your new to the area, BMX, or just looking for new places to ride in the area and they should hook you up. I know the V isn't too uncommon, they talk about it alot here in CoSprings, I personally haven't riden in the denver area yet.... maybee I'll make the lap one of these days- I'm just to lazy to dirve the hour, and there's a lot of good riding here in town....2 skate parks, 1 BMX track, 3 sets of good trails, 2 not so bads and all sorts of attemps, and then there's downtown.
Good luck to you! like I said I don't think anyone will post online, most trails are on private or city property and not allowed by the owner so all you are doing is giving the guy who drives the bulldozer directions.

...dig ....ride ...dig

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
I understand that, and it is a very valid point. I just know that there are a bunch of people in the area that go there a lot, and I just have no idea how to find the jumps. I'm not new in the area, but the only jumps that I know about are Lake Arbour and Eaton Park. It would be fine for me if someone were even to email me directions, or even just the approximate adress. My email adress is squirrelmaster@attbi.com if anyone cares to email. And I definitely going jumping tomorrow if anyone wants to meet anywhere. Thanks.
LD

BUG

Chimp
Sep 9, 2001
CoSprings, Colorado
Hey with all that damn white stuff falling, I don't think anyone's riding trails anytime soon. But on a lighter note, If I do happen to catch up with anyone in the next few days that knows where the V is I'll try and get directions for you...... maybee even for myself too. I just ventured outside of colorado Springs here the other day and went down to Canon City, WOW that skate parks a blast, even without pegs. I might have to venture out of the city more often. Good luck to you on your quest for directions.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
That would be awesome, definitely let me know if you are going out there any time soon. I'll be at the Vans park tomorrow night if your at all interested, I'll be on my mountain bike (dirt jumping bike), but the park is still really cool. And, likewise, if I find directions to th eV, I'll let you know. Thanks.
LD

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Sweet, do you race for RPM Dexter? The V does have some jumps that aren't gigantic right? I heard they had everything ranging from pretty small to really big. I'll definitely drop you a PM soon, thanks.

LD