Quantcast

The War with Iran

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I am going to predict this. I believe a significant number of Republicans are foaming at the mouth to get involved in a new kill-brown skins campaign. It would ramp up the military-industrial complex and create a need to spend money and build things, temporarily making it seem like there are jobs.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I think there are more parallels between the Spanish Civil War & WWII and Syria & WWIII.

That's where I think the action lies since all of the players are there already.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If he has any chance in hell of getting elected, he will start a war by his 3rd year. The US has always reelected a war president.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Because we probably have a chance of beating them up.

And if you go north or east, less arabs.
Yeah let's enter another war with no long term plan. There is no chance of invasion that will result in anything resembling peace. Bombing and running will only lead to destabilization and long term violence.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Trumps is going to use nukes as warning shots. He has no real idea of exactly how devastating a nuclear bomb can be. His cavalier approach to the subject when briefed was telling enough. Now he'll get the chance. It's just a matter of when and whom he bombs.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He already has a plan to beat ISIS, so that should only take a week or so to knock out. Then see who's next.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
He already has a plan to beat ISIS, so that should only take a week or so to knock out. Then see who's next.
Or just a few minutes with the press of a button. Putin will egg him on to just drop one little nuclear bomb, just one little one. It's nothing, a piece of cake for a man who knows more about ISIS than the generals.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I kinda feel that Drumpf will be happy to leave Sirya to Putin, Iran is a potential as you've had a bug up your ass about that place for 50+ years now.
Another potential with the additional fun factor of being a different shade of brown would be your former vassals the Philippines which has just turned it's back on you in favor of China, I don't give it long before Durante insults Drumpf like he did Obama.
Drumpf's thin skin won't handle that well......