Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So many places to put this...news of the weird? tRump presidency thread? I have zero faith in humanity thread?
Darwin thread? No context thread? A new "Michael Flynn is a traitorous fuck" thread?

I JUST DONT KNOW!!!

So here it is folks, the thread you have all been waiting for...or not. The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread...

I humbly submit this little gem. An on probation criminal brings out a confessed traitor to campaign for him in a district he lost by 50% points in the last election. This should go over well...just like a turd in a punch bowl at the church social.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/michael-flynn-campaigns-first-appearance-guilty-plea-mueller-probe-n857526?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So this is what’s happened to all that was found in the bottom of the swap. Maybe the GOP is more into the environment than we think because it sure looks like they are recycling the trash.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I just watched it. Not sure what it proves. I knew what was going to happen and still had a hard time seeing her until it would have probably been too late, but I would have thought all the frikken laser beams/lidar stuff would have seen her?
I am not sure if it proves anything but if I was sitting in that car, I would have most likely hit her also. I'd like to see that section of the road in daylight.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I am not sure if it proves anything but if I was sitting in that car, I would have most likely hit her also. I'd like to see that section of the road in daylight.
This basically happens like every week here: http://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Victim-killed-in-Sundays-hit-and-run-identified-police-say-he-wasnt-alone-477662813.html

Lots of drunks/drugged people wandering around, lots of homeless, they tend to cross wherever they want, including the highway, little to no ability for many drivers to avoid (not correlating that with the hit an run above, it's just the most recent one), it's especially bad in the winter because they'll jump out in front of vehicles that can't stop even if they wanted to, sometimes the person slips/trips and was planning on being out of the way faster, but it happens pretty frequently here. In most of these cases they don't cite the driver, because it was the pedestrian's fault.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
saw the title of the video, closed the browser.

who wants to watch that shit?