Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
But I'm not dead yet

yes you were/are

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Family-says-Jahi-McMath-on-life-support-since-13035873.php

The teenager at the center of an impassioned debate over how to define death has died, according to her family’s lawyer.

Four years have passed since 13-year-old Jahi McMath of Oakland was declared brain dead in December 2013 after something went wrong following throat surgery at Children’s Hospital Oakland.

Refusing to accept the pronouncement, Jahi’s family has kept her on life support in New Jersey, which makes exemptions for death determinations that violate religious beliefs.

Jahi stayed for years in an apartment in an undisclosed location, hooked up to a ventilator and feeding tube, with blankets to keep her warm. Family members doted on her and took videos that appeared to show her moving in response to commands.

Meanwhile, Jahi’s mother, Nailah Winkfield, and other relatives fought in court to have the death certificate from the Alameda County coroner’s office overturned — the first step toward what they said would be a wrongful injury lawsuit against Children’s Hospital.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
But I'm not dead yet

yes you were/are

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Family-says-Jahi-McMath-on-life-support-since-13035873.php

The teenager at the center of an impassioned debate over how to define death has died, according to her family’s lawyer.

Four years have passed since 13-year-old Jahi McMath of Oakland was declared brain dead in December 2013 after something went wrong following throat surgery at Children’s Hospital Oakland.

Refusing to accept the pronouncement, Jahi’s family has kept her on life support in New Jersey, which makes exemptions for death determinations that violate religious beliefs.

Jahi stayed for years in an apartment in an undisclosed location, hooked up to a ventilator and feeding tube, with blankets to keep her warm. Family members doted on her and took videos that appeared to show her moving in response to commands.

Meanwhile, Jahi’s mother, Nailah Winkfield, and other relatives fought in court to have the death certificate from the Alameda County coroner’s office overturned — the first step toward what they said would be a wrongful injury lawsuit against Children’s Hospital.
Thriller.

On October 31st 2019 at approximately 1100 hours, VT State Police, VT Fish and Wildlife and VT DMV Enforcement responded to numerous reports of a pig on I-91. The pig was located and traveled into the triangular grass area between I-91 South, Exit 17 off ramp, and US Route 302. The pig was estimated to be between 500 and 600 pounds. Troopers determined the pig who was traveling back toward I-91 was a danger to motorists and the pig was put down. The owner of the pig arrived a short time later and opted to donate the pig. The pig was donated to the butcher who processes meat for the local game supper in Bradford.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
On October 31st 2019 at approximately 1100 hours, VT State Police, VT Fish and Wildlife and VT DMV Enforcement responded to numerous reports of a pig on I-91. The pig was located and traveled into the triangular grass area between I-91 South, Exit 17 off ramp, and US Route 302. The pig was estimated to be between 500 and 600 pounds. Troopers determined the pig who was traveling back toward I-91 was a danger to motorists and the pig was put down. The owner of the pig arrived a short time later and opted to donate the pig. The pig was donated to the butcher who processes meat for the local game supper in Bradford.
my dad hit a pig that wandered into the road on route 12 in upstate ny maybe 20 years ago. many "y u no bring home the bacon" jokes were made.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Lazy-ass cops didn’t want to save their brethren.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004

Does this mean you guys lose Clarke and Subic?
Those bases were closed back in early 90s.

Biggest change is: It would also limit Philippine access to U.S. training and expertise in tackling Islamist extremism, natural disasters and maritime security threats.

Will be curious how that plays out, the extremism there is real. Have several friends that spent years hunting those guys and they're going to miss the US support.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I love all the Racist fucks getting outed on video then getting canned by their employers. It's even more fun when they go on a rant that their free speech rights are being infringed. Thus proving once again that many (most) Americans don't understand much less have read the Constitution and Bill of Rights. They are shocked to discover that it only covers acts between you and the government not you and your employer or neighbor.