Quantcast

These are churros

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
stinkyboy said:
Here's a photo of a chick licking one. Nice.

that looks like a girl I dated in HS... funny thing is she liked to lick things like that too:rolleyes: ... if she wasn't such a PSYCHO I'da stayed with her...

why is it that Nymphos are usually Phsycho... can't you just find a nice Nympho that isn't whacked, and just likes...um you know... :evil:

sad panda

Monkey
May 5, 2005
I remember when Costco used to sell those. They cost like 50 cents are were as long as your arm. (Not really, but close)

mr_dove

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
Denver, CO
My local wal-mart sells a churro batter. Just add hot bubbly oil for frying. They don't look like the ones in the picture but they taste great and they are fresh and hot.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
sad panda said:
I remember when Costco used to sell those. They cost like 50 cents are were as long as your arm. (Not really, but close)
The Costco here sells them. 18" of deep fried nasty.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
brungeman said:
why is it that Nymphos are usually Phsycho... can't you just find a nice Nympho that isn't whacked, and just likes...um you know... :evil:
I knew one that wasn't.

Too bad she lives in another country and hemisphere.

Oh, Churros are only good fresh out of the oil. When they are good they are :drool:

The Ito

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
If they are fresh and hot, churros are good, but most of the time they taste like sugar coated lard sticks to me.

But real fried dough is killer. Just ask Miss New York America:

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
OGRipper said:
If they are fresh and hot, churros are good, but most of the time they taste like sugar coated lard sticks to me.

But real fried dough is killer. Just ask Miss New York America:

...and I'm SPENT!