Quantcast

They Are Among Us

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
The fuckin lizards are so high on carbon fiber fumes that they'll just let anyone into the sport these days.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well shit, I'm genuinely curious now. :(
A Colorado Springs Dentist posted what was essentially an ad in the media section, which seems to happen regularly. Free hosting I guess.

I would be a little concerned if I were you with so much dentisting and lizarding in your back yard. If you ever disappear, we know what happened.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
A Colorado Springs Dentist posted what was essentially an ad in the media section, which seems to happen regularly. Free hosting I guess.

I would be a little concerned if I were you with so much dentisting and lizarding in your back yard. If you ever disappear, we know what happened.
The high level of dentistry riding around here is one of the few reasons I like working weekends. It also is the reason I'm pretty sure that large portions of Palmer Park and Ute Valley now require the same levels of technical ability that riding on the sidewalk requires.

GAH!!!!! :panic:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The high level of dentistry riding around here is one of the few reasons I like working weekends. It also is the reason I'm pretty sure that large portions of Palmer Park and Ute Valley now require the same levels of technical ability that riding on the sidewalk requires.

GAH!!!!! :panic:
I miss Virginia weather and easy trail access. I do not miss living in dentist central. Am a little sad that I didn't move to a place where challenging trails are loved until well past my prime.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I miss Virginia weather and easy trail access. I do not miss living in dentist central. Am a little sad that I didn't move to a place where challenging trails are loved until well past my prime.
My good friend has moved to Blacksburg. I miss them.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
On one of my TWE rides our shuttle overtook a couple of riders climbing the road.

They overtook us on the last stretch before you go under the road in the tunnel.