Quantcast

\\\Third Dump GMT///

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
tossed and turned all night. Ruth took a pain med and was out like a light....maybe I should have too.

Looks like the rainy season is upon us which means many boring hours on the trainer vs night riding and car wrecks galore as the motoring public can't drive worth shit on dry pavement let alone wet

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

I feel like this week is really dragging like a boat anchor. Been having a intensive bout of FTS with work, and my boss was really great about talking me off the ledge yesterday. I'm thankful to have that.

I tried a sixer of Angry Orchard last night - never gave any of that cider stuff a try until now. Meh. Wasn't bad, but I did give T. Boone Pickens a call and let him know there was an alternative solution of natural gas he may want to investigate. Alternatively, the wife felt that I chose poorly...as the Dutch Oven was fired up and running hot...:stop:

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Hello. Maine has been a ton of fun so far this week. A quick nasty wind storm came thru on Monday morning and knock out power for 500k people. My work just got power back last night and my house is still without power. Hoping it comes back on today. I have been using a generator, but my house isn't wired with the proper connection into my electrical panel. I have some extension cords running thru a window plugged into a few power strips to power my fridge and a few lights. The amount of downed trees is mind blowing. Good times.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, online people! I swam with the masters group this morning, and by "group" I mean it was a solo swim because nobody else showed. That's ok...this is why I do so well in races. When other people are slacking after race season ends, I am still training.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I spent about 3 hours in a music score editor last night, combining two parts into one as best as I could. This was actually somewhat enjoyable, because that’s how I tick.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good Mornin!

Picked up a few sheets of drywall last night to fix up the half walls I made a few years ago when the basement took on water. Hasn't done so since, so either we haven't received enough rain or the french drain I dug is uber effective, either way, time to get things buttoned up again.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Another full-on rain gear commute on the bike today. I drove the kids to school in the morning, and with the rain, low light and glare from lights, I couldn't see shit. So I wore my reflective vest with a blinky belt, a blinky on my seatpost, a blinky on my hood, and my 1500 lumen headlight on blink mode. Ain't no fucker who could use the excuse they didn't see me. fuck that shit.

Had to hit the ground running at work today. 50 minutes in, and I'm still wearing my commuting clothes...

Ride tonight is cancelled. Rain is falling and is being counted in inches. Has been falling since last thursday. Moar flooding and roads washing out here. Even some access roads to get to the trails. :(

Have a safe day

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Snow is on the ground here. Yesterdays hunting was a bust as I could not see ten feet. Gave up and headed home, ended up with the back wheels trying to go faster than the front wheels for about a have mile if back and forth, so that was fun. Waiting to see what the storm does here in a bit, going over the hill to the fil's to let the boy play in the snow/sled hills and possible get some hunting in as well as try out the skis I picked up this year..... Good times

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Fucking dodgers. :mad:

m͓̽e͓̽h͓̽

Another full-on rain gear commute on the bike today. I drove the kids to school in the morning, and with the rain, low light and glare from lights, I couldn't see shit. So I wore my reflective vest with a blinky belt, a blinky on my seatpost, a blinky on my hood, and my 1500 lumen headlight on blink mode. Ain't no fucker who could use the excuse they didn't see me. fuck that shit.
This is how I operate the motorcycle. I don't want them to see me, I want them to think they are being abducted by aliens.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
back in the 70's today and tomorrow. da fuq. have already had the fire place going a few nights, now this. although i do need to clean the chimney still before proper cold weather sets in.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
b̸o͝o̧̥͎̩̳̮̖̩s̲̪̲̠͖̰͟t̰̹̳̤̘ ͏̮͈ͅs̼̙̞̗̳͈̘̀p̳ać͔i͇͇̹̻̦n̺̣͕͚̰ͅg,̟ ̛̖͉̪c̖̭à͕̮rb͇̰̮̮̳o̵̘͉̝̗̝͉̯n͍ ͕̯̩̹͍͕̜̕f͙̦̦̹̝͢r͇͕a͓͍͙̳͓m̵̗͕̘̱ͅe҉͈͎͈͉͇͍̘s͏̰̻̻̤̺͈ͅ,͎̤̬͝ ͚̩c҉̣͕a͏̰r͚b̫̯͔̞̠o̫͍̘͈n̡͉ ͝w̖͔͖̪̫͇h҉̭̟̗̟͈̙ͅe̖̗̹̻̗e͔̠l̖̮̗̞̙͚̯͜s͡,̥̮͙̗͓͘ ̻ḛ ̗̹͖̦b̨i̻̪k͈͙͎͚̱̱̬e̠͉̙͙͘s̘̮͘
̬̹͔̥T̪͔̝̠̫͇h͙̱̪̦̤̫ͅe̲͓̠͉ ̛̟̰̝l͈͓i͏̰̥͎̻̺̥͈z̜̗̲̩͠a̷̙̝̙r̕d̛͔̰s̝̩̗̩̕ͅ,͚̤̜͚̗͡ ̱͎̳̀T̥̖͍̪̬͕̬H̢͓E̛Y̢̬̼͉̞ ̤͉͜Ć̪̟͉͔̺O̯̝͓̩̦̻M̹͖̘̺͚͢E͢

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
b̸o͝o̧̥͎̩̳̮̖̩s̲̪̲̠͖̰͟t̰̹̳̤̘ ͏̮͈ͅs̼̙̞̗̳͈̘̀p̳ać͔i͇͇̹̻̦n̺̣͕͚̰ͅg,̟ ̛̖͉̪c̖̭à͕̮rb͇̰̮̮̳o̵̘͉̝̗̝͉̯n͍ ͕̯̩̹͍͕̜̕f͙̦̦̹̝͢r͇͕a͓͍͙̳͓m̵̗͕̘̱ͅe҉͈͎͈͉͇͍̘s͏̰̻̻̤̺͈ͅ,͎̤̬͝ ͚̩c҉̣͕a͏̰r͚b̫̯͔̞̠o̫͍̘͈n̡͉ ͝w̖͔͖̪̫͇h҉̭̟̗̟͈̙ͅe̖̗̹̻̗e͔̠l̖̮̗̞̙͚̯͜s͡,̥̮͙̗͓͘ ̻ḛ ̗̹͖̦b̨i̻̪k͈͙͎͚̱̱̬e̠͉̙͙͘s̘̮͘
̬̹͔̥T̪͔̝̠̫͇h͙̱̪̦̤̫ͅe̲͓̠͉ ̛̟̰̝l͈͓i͏̰̥͎̻̺̥͈z̜̗̲̩͠a̷̙̝̙r̕d̛͔̰s̝̩̗̩̕ͅ,͚̤̜͚̗͡ ̱͎̳̀T̥̖͍̪̬͕̬H̢͓E̛Y̢̬̼͉̞ ̤͉͜Ć̪̟͉͔̺O̯̝͓̩̦̻M̹͖̘̺͚͢E͢

kill list

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@StiHacka was correct, I do need a longer dropper post. Thinking about picking up a KS Lev Integra. Don't want to blow a ton of cash on it and I've had two other KS posts with no major issues.

Last nights group ride had a weird vibe to it. One of the guys we ride with owns a bike shop and was pretty standoffish when he saw my new bike. He only sells Giant pretty much and I just didn't want a Giant. Same guy flipped out later when he saw one of the new trails that is being dug in the forest (by one of his employees, no less...). He took literally took off half way through the ride and was gone when we all got back to the cars. Weird...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
Looks like the rainy season is upon us which means many boring hours on the trainer vs night riding and car wrecks galore as the motoring public can't drive worth shit on dry pavement let alone wet
Self-driving cars. :homer:

m͓̽e͓̽h͓̽

<snip> continued kitchen remodel planning.
Why would you do this? You got a girlfriend or something?? :busted:

I spent about 3 hours in a music score editor last night, combining two parts into one as best as I could. This was actually somewhat enjoyable, because that’s how I tick.
:crazy:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
[Fool, post: 4237084, member: 439"]Last night at Warsaw. Glorious.[/QUOTE]
saturday for me....narlus said the show he saw in baltimore was louder than my bloody valentine...

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Great ride this morning, chilly low 60's again. Didn't do the main trail we usually do. The boss just got a new dentist bike and wanted to see the other side of the bike park. But it was fun as the trail we did, we can go faster with more cruising.

Cant wait for this new park to open as it will literally be right across the street from where i work.
100 Acre wood park is think is the name right now.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
nope.
what is it with you guys and not wanting me to cook in luxury, enveloped in the finest stone and stainless steel?
I would rather you spend that money on beer, babes, bikes, and early retirement.
(my kitchen hasn't been updated in decades, believe me it needs it)
Mine too - original kitchen from 1987. We did have to replace the fridge and dishwasher, so we have *some* stainless. But the formica counters are starting to delam. Guess I should probably break out the construction adhesive and clamps. :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@slyfink did you put another dropper post on your Patrol? What's the internal cable routing like, is it a crapshoot or are their guides in the frame?