Quantcast

Third in my category!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NRSracer

Jamis Slayer
Sep 7, 2001
Baltimore
btw, I finished seventh because of 2 pinch flats.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
as soon as i figure out how to convert my rims to tubless i will never look back on regular tires:angry: :angry: i had to finish the race with about 20 psi in the rear tire so i had to ride about 5 mph through the rock gardens on a presta tube on what are drilled out to schraeder rims.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Flats during races ARE frustrating. I rode the last two mile of one of my races on 20 psi too, luckily I didn't flat again.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by pat873401
btw, I finished seventh because of 2 pinch flats.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
as soon as i figure out how to convert my rims to tubless i will never look back on regular tires:angry: :angry: i had to finish the race with about 20 psi in the rear tire so i had to ride about 5 mph through the rock gardens on a presta tube on what are drilled out to schraeder rims.
is that a home grown conversion? did you do that conversion yourself? if so maybe the edges are sharp and cutting into the valve.