Quantcast

Thirsty Thursday Gee, eM,,Teeee!

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Drove over 12.5 hours yesterday and last night to pick up and tow back our new and improved jet boat.

31' BWC with twin LSA's (CTS-V supercharged) Hamilton 241 pumps. 12 speakers, 6 Subs, 6 amps and 4 taps. More pics and video to follow. Going to bed. I have to cut down some trees in the driveway in the morning in order to get it to turn around without hitting anything.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

You see my avatar? .....That's an accurate summation of my week. Doctor prescribed some Tito's vodak & cranberry to fix it, though. Good doctor.

Pulled the last of the radishes from the garden yesterday evening - they were YUGE. I gotta go look at the package and remember what variety they were....didn't get all fibrous and woody like most do when they get that size. I pickled a big jar of them earlier this summer and they were awesome.

Wife's birthday this weekend, so my husband game has got to be on point. Wish me luck.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
this morning on the way to school my kids had the pleasure of listening to tracks by gaslight anthem, beastie boys, rise against, hot water music, cro mags, pearl jam, prodigy, sick of it all, and bold. dj dad ftw.

fuckit friday cannot come fast enough. need some mtns time for sure.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Finally an academic day for me—this month we are short staffed so I'm not getting as many such days as usual.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good Mornin!

Bi-weekly reminder of why I show up every day! Spent last night bagging up yard related debris. Knocked out 5 bags and still have another 3 or so to go. The joys of being a homeowner. :rolleyes:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello. I ran circles around the high school track like a goddamn idiot for an hour before work. 8.2 miles, 7:20 pace. And I just plucked a wax chunk the size of a football out of my ear.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
this morning on the way to school my kids had the pleasure of listening to tracks by gaslight anthem, beastie boys, rise against, hot water music, cro mags, pearl jam, prodigy, sick of it all, and bold. dj dad ftw.

that's a hell of a long drive....

I'm debating whether to ride tonight. It's a nice night, and these types of nights are numbered. plus, I'm going to "the big city" (aka Montréal) this weekend, so there likely won't be any riding for me (of the bicycle at least). But I have this cold. It started with a sore throat. now it's in my bronchi. They kind of hurt when I'm lying in bed and I have slight fever. I think it will mostly depend on how badly my kids are behaving, and how badly I want to gtfo of the house.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Drove over 12.5 hours yesterday and last night to pick up and tow back our new and improved jet boat.

31' BWC with twin LSA's (CTS-V supercharged) Hamilton 241 pumps. 12 speakers, 6 Subs, 6 amps and 4 taps. More pics and video to follow. Going to bed. I have to cut down some trees in the driveway in the morning in order to get it to turn around without hitting anything.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
today is my friday. ride tomorrow. was hoping to service my fork before it, but didn't happen. rain in the forecast for the weekend, so clock is ticking to finish stacking the firewood.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
PAYDAY!!!! And now I'm broke.

And....... wife's surgically repaired hand is still giving her fits. Another week off for her, hence broke comment.

No sex either. Where did 20 years of romance go??

I'm just caffeine deprived.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! Celebrated National Taco Day with fish tacos and margaritas at home last night! It was fun! My head hurts today!

Got a little gig captioning educational videos starting today... hoping I am fast enough to make it profitable...

Awesome! My kiddo's favorite songs on eternal repeat right now are "Fistful of Steel" and "Every Single Day" (Pennywise). Love it.

Yes! We just watched Jaws with the kiddo! All three of us enjoyed it. It holds up 40 years later!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Salesforce is a dumpster fire. I pulled a data set Monday and with no change to that info between then and now, when I ran it again today, the numbers were different.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good Morning!!

You see my avatar? .....That's an accurate summation of my week. Doctor prescribed some Tito's vodak & cranberry to fix it, though. Good doctor.

Pulled the last of the radishes from the garden yesterday evening - they were YUGE. I gotta go look at the package and remember what variety they were....didn't get all fibrous and woody like most do when they get that size. I pickled a big jar of them earlier this summer and they were awesome.

Wife's birthday this weekend, so my husband game has got to be on point. Wish me luck.
I LOVE radishes!!!!

Good luck w/the wife's bday!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

There is not much better than listening to my 5yr old rock out to Beastie Boys!!! Her made-up words are amazing too!!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. More open houses this week and weekend. House has been on market longer than we wanted, but the last few days we have gotten a lot more interest. Two really low priced houses went into contract and now we are the spotlight house again with a reasonable price.

I totally forgot that we had scheduled to have the lawn aerated yesterday and a showing came through while the aeration was going on. The fact that we are still maintaining the house, despite actively selling it, apparently that got some serious kuddo's from the realtor and prospective buyers because of it. Realtor let us know that they are under contract with their house and ours is the primary they are looking at. The husband is coming through again this weekend. Hopefully we can get this thing gone pretty soon.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Road rash sucks a fat one. Still nursing some wounds from last week. At least I have the day off tomorrow and heading up to Snow Summit to ride. Hoping everything feels good so I can ride tomorrow and Sat. Although, they did shut the second chair down, so Saturday might just be lame. Probably the last park days for the season.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Nice work GFF, I can't wait to take a cruise in that beast.

I got nothing outside of that, wish it was Friday.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Went climbing with wife and younger kid. Awaiting school assembly at elder kid's school: she got an award for learning attitude or some such.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
will be able to scratch the jesus lizard off my bucket list in december.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
The problem with me and yoga is, I always want to take the teacher home with me. Last nite's sub was absolutely amazing & had a great playlist & you can ask out your yoga teacher if she is a sub right?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Tomorrow.
I've always just had stuff on in the car. I have to be careful when using shuffle though, as there's a ton of rap mixed in there and they repeat EVERYTHING. Funniest was the time when Slayer came on last year and I started to skip it and my 12yo was like "wait, go back." I think they're both drawn to the rhythm and energy of it. We also have a great video of our 7yo at the age of 2 or 3 rocking the fuck out to some early Gaslight Anthem.

I think Imma have to have a beer with my late lunch. There are also plans to hit a local brewery at 4 - they just released their bourbon barrel stouttttttttttttt