Quantcast

This has to be Psqueebs handiwork

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fun fact: Norwegian Airlines is based in Ireland and hires crews from Asia to skirt taxes and labor laws. The Norwegian part is largely marketing.

At least this is what pilot friends tell me.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Fun fact: Norwegian Airlines is based in Ireland and hires crews from Asia to skirt taxes and labor laws. The Norwegian part is largely marketing.

At least this is what pilot friends tell me.
They were looking at getting US pilots too and offering Chinese-carbon ticket prices to Europe. Don’t know if they were able to get a foothold in the US international markets, the US pilot unions definitely didn’t want them to.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They were looking at getting US pilots too and offering Chinese-carbon ticket prices to Europe. Don’t know if they were able to get a foothold in the US international markets, the US pilot unions definitely didn’t want them to.
They were supposed to offer double digit East Coast to Yurup flights based on 737s getting longer ETOPS ratings.

I can't think of a worse circle of hell than being on a 737 with high density seating and a few tiny shitters for 8 hours.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Pretty sure they started as a small Norwegian operator on domestic Norwegian flights and have grown from there.

Not sure about current ownership tho so it may very well be operating as pointed out before.

Ever since they came up ive been flying a lot with them for bussines and pleasure. Even I booked two flights with them yesterday.
Cant beat them price wise on Yuropean flights and theyre one of the only airliners that offer good free wifi on most of their flights.
Fleet is also new and more spacious then most.

My only gripe with them is that they dont offer free Heineken like KLM does...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
They were supposed to offer double digit East Coast to Yurup flights based on 737s getting longer ETOPS ratings.

I can't think of a worse circle of hell than being on a 737 with high density seating and a few tiny shitters for 8 hours.
You have just described the standard AA experience between BOS and LHR operating 757s on that route.