Quantcast

This is pretty sweet.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It is pretty cool living where there is finally a cycling "scene" (<- I really hate that word though).

This week "Monkey Warfare". I am not sure what the flick has to do with bikes but oh well.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
This week "Monkey Warfare". I am not sure what the flick has to do with bikes but oh well.

sounds lame...

Two ex-revolutionaries living underground have their lives turned upside down by a sexy young radical who goes from smashing SUVs to fighting gentrification with firebombs.

PPO: Correct me if I am wrong but initially when you made this film, it was not aimed at the bike culture specifically was it?

Reginald (Flim's Producer Director): No, actually since I made the film, I have been more exposed to that. I had done some basic research about it. Like my girlfriend's little sister was involved with some bike group called the "Dead Baby Bicycle Club" in Seattle. So, I kind of knew about them and I knew that this was sort of around so this is how I had the idea to create this mythical bike gang called The Spoke Club that's in the film. The inspiration for bikes in the film was really more from my own lifestyle. You know I've been riding bikes for the last 20 years. And for instance when my girlfriend and I moved from Vancouver to Toronto, in Vancouver you are not allowed to put garbage out on the streets but in Toronto you are. So that inspired us to ask, what would we do? What if we were revolutionaries, on bicycles riding around? How would we survive? We went on bike cruises around Toronto, and we saw all this great stuff. We put baskets on our bikes, tied stuff down and took it home.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
The last flick was a documentary on Marin county & the birth of Mtn biking. I think Breaking Away is going to be shown next month.

Last edited:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
C'mon! This is Milwaukee. You can get a beer @ the grocery, whole foods, the arcade, frikkin' everywhere. It flows like water here.

Too bad I am a lactose intolarant, wine drinker (beer makes me poop) living in Brew City which happens to be in America's Dairyland. :banghead:

Do they serve beer there?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
C'mon! This is Milwaukee. You can get a beer @ the grocery, whole foods, the arcade, frikkin' everywhere. It flows like water here.

Too bad I am a lactose intolarant, wine drinker (beer makes me poop) living in Brew City which happens to be in America's Dairyland. :banghead:
So you can't drink beer & La can't drink red wine...

You guys are being punished for something.

:rofl:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The last flick was a documentary on Marin county & the birth of Mtn biking. I think Breaking Away is going to shown next month.
Start practicing your fake Italian accent now.

I can.

I just have to take a benadryl afterwards. Evidently TN and I spent some quality time together last night that I don't remember.
Walking funny with no explanation ?

I can't wait to see what they come up with!!!
Well it Depends.......