Quantcast

***This is your Monday GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Went to look at a K5 Blazer with a buddy yesterday, then worked on the race car. Today is working on taxes, a website project, and pedaling some bicycles around on some trails.

And allergies. Today I will be doing allergies as well.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Went to look at a K5 Blazer.....And allergies. Today I will be doing allergies as well.
i imagine they were asking monocle money for the k5....just because.....

i thank colorado every day for curing me of allergies...

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Wife bought a chocolate cake yesterday and told me that it must disappear in the morning. So I sit here eating chocolate cake for breakfast.

Good thing I brought me bike with me so I can work this off later.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
did not want to get up today. My wife had a successful horse show this weekend, 3 tests three wins, not bad. I was there as her groom: in other words I had all the dirty jobs and did all the heavy lifting.

coffee then off to short bus land

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! In bed and asleep before 9:00 last night, so feeling a little refreshed on this Monday morning. Happy Spring! When's it going to actually start ffs.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
First day of Spring. Let's Party.

Made some beer yesterday and rode some fat bikes. The Sun was out and the trails got soft. Made me work for it.
Today is work.... Meh....

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good Morning Monkies. I am getting a late start today due to doctors visit for a referral to a dermatologist for the treatment and/or removal of a couple of basal cell carcinoma spots on my back. No need for alarm as basal cell is the most friendly of all cancers and rarely leads to anything other than minor scars from removal.

Other than that it will be an OK, low key week. I will be in Dallas for a conference next week, it's being held at the Texas Gaylord Convention Center whichas is not bad and as close to first class as I will ever get. :)

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
after a great weekend, it's hard to be back in the office. At least it's a nice day, and I have a window overlooking the river on the 26th floor.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Same old same old here. Going to update the big bracket and then maybe learn how to flame polish plexi glass, 1 show desk got finished and installed yesterday and another should be finished today. Life is good when you are building a shipping crated three days before a desk has to ship out. The boss and I were joking that it gives us a few days for the, "oh shit, we forgot that" portion of a buildout.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Weekend was a success. First trailer ride with baby boy went quite well--he loved it and eventually had a nap. The girl went on a real trail ride with Mom. Between pregnancy and baby-related exhaustion, Jen hasn't been riding much so it was great to see her back on the bike. My plan to create a family of cyclists is coming along stupendously.

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4454.jpg

Then kids left for nap and we built more trail. Jackalope and roflbox made this masterpiece...
IMG_4474.jpg

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Now that I have a last day of work date it feels really strange being at work. Posting the job for my replacement today. Sucks to leave a good job but as Kierkegaard wrote: To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Body bounce on my ride yesterday. I probably shouldn't ride the most technical local trail for my first ride of the season. Haley rode again yesterday and is getting progressively faster and better daily. That is all.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
went on a slushy cyclocross ride yesterday afternoon. got back, car wouldn't start. had to wait while wife dug out jumper cables and came out (thankfully i was only 5 minutes down the road).

coffee in hand. another week, another kill list.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
what did you ride, and where did you bounce?
DR. Almost to the end of the trail. There's an off camber solid rock section on the right side (before the rock face > right turn) and I had to brake check on it because of a hiker. Off-camber limestone + braking = ground.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, my Friday tonight. These days off will seem like none. Way too much work related stuff to do. I have three lesson plans to finish in the next two weeks and five training videos to make. On top of that I have been voluntold I will be attending a 40 hour training as well.....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Busy day so far for not doing much at all. Work for me shall start shortly after 1.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Well, this day just gets better and better. I should have a handle on it by the end of the day, otherwise it might just be the end of me. Who knows.