Quantcast

***This is your Monday GMT***

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
If you'll allow me a moment of self aggrandizement: reports for fiscal February have landed. I finished number 1 in sales, profit and GPROI to plan as well as to LY. That put me at #44 for total company. Have definitely earned the titele of "That Little Asshoe=le". The snug is thick right now. :thumb:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
dude i live in the philly suburbs. people drive like goddamn retards.
I feel ya.

I rode out here yesterday with the cows and poop. Literally boonie farm country and yet folks were still passing me without moving over even a little. Its not like the oncoming lane was jammed full of cars or horse wagons...

https://www.google.ca/maps/@44.2036455,-79.5471557,3a,75y,185.29h,84.05t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s3kSIkdnTCvB61JzYsxc9AA!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=3kSIkdnTCvB61JzYsxc9AA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=93.37251&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
have you guys heard of pallets?
Trail pallets = KILL LIST. I'd rather just ram into that creek bed and stem shag my way up the opposite bank. They would be easy to source tho as the redneck kids dump them in the woods and use them for bonfires at their Mike's Hard Lemonade fueled sexual assault parties.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
would the riding in Pennsylvania in early April be worth driving 8 hours for? A few buddies are batting around the idea of a season opener roadtrip in April. a four day weekend sort of trip. We're thinking PA & WV. Are there good areas that will be ridable by then?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
would the riding in Pennsylvania in early April be worth driving 8 hours for? A few buddies are batting around the idea of a season opener roadtrip in April. a four day weekend sort of trip. We're thinking PA & WV. Are there good areas that will be ridable by then?
Drive a few more hours to NC? :brows:

We left on a Thursday night and were riding by 1pm on Friday.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
depends on where. none of the lift access bike parks will be open then. Blue doesn't open till early May.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No doubt. but we're trying to keep it to about 8 hours. @jonKranked, I don't know... anywhere the riding is good? this wouldn't be a gravity trip, all these guys are into pedalling.
Whats New Brunswick like? It looked like there could be some wicked riding out there when I drove through last summer. Haven't really heard of much from out that ways though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No doubt. but we're trying to keep it to about 8 hours. @jonKranked, I don't know... anywhere the riding is good? this wouldn't be a gravity trip, all these guys are into pedalling.
rothrock is good. i met @johnbryanpeters there and a few other monkeys once upon a time (even though he didn't realize it at the time). nice remote region. i believe camping can be done nearby.

raystown / allegripis is reasonably close to there (less than 2 hrs?) and is kickass.

both places should be running, weather permitting.

allegripis is typically open year round, weather permitting. good camping and accommodations to be had as well. dirt fest is there May 18-21 if you wanna plan for that, or avoid it. i'd recommend avoiding because it gets crowded af with gapers.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I ate asada nachos and now I am pooping, FYI.

Heading to Boise the first week of April, bringing my bike, can't wait to get out of town and onto some vacation trails. Although I heard the cops killed a hiker/dog killer down there yesterday!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Taxes are done. Once again we are getting back more after CPA costs than TurboTax said that we would get in general. Cost justified again.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Taxes are done. Once again we are getting back more after CPA costs than TurboTax said that we would get in general. Cost justified again.
What are these secret deductions that the CPA is utilizing?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
if any of you yahoos go ride Hall or Heil ranch, set aside post ride hours for sitting out at Oscar Blues ... something about their fresh beer, right from the teet ... yum.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
What are these secret deductions that the CPA is utilizing?
No idea. Probably more so lesser known things that he knows to use? The taxes I did on TT were a few pages long. The ones from him are almost 20 pages long.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Happy Vernal Equinox ! Hope everyone got some dirt therapy in this afternoon. Met some friends at Thuper Awethum for a ride. Some humans do not suck to spend time with in the woods. Was a good day.

Tomorrow, gnome activities resume. All gnomes are fired up and in full on OCD trail building mode.:rockout:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if any of you yahoos go ride Hall or Heil ranch, set aside post ride hours for sitting out at Oscar Blues ... something about their fresh beer, right from the teet ... yum.
i think i drove by one in schlongmont before my brother took away my driving duties...