Quantcast

***This is your Tuesday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Cooties have made another appearance in this house. My wife's aide was out for 3 days last week and now my wife is definitely under the weather. Not feeling so hot myself.

Speaking of which, Google leads my to believe it is "Teacher Day". Buy your kids teacher a bottle of whiskey, they will thank you. Amirite @TreeSaw?

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
HELLLLLLLLLLO!

Oh look, another audit here at work. :butcher:

Looks like I'm going riding tonight with one of the dudes coming to PA in two weeks. Guy has ridden his bike maybe 3-4 times in the last year and had to walk his bike out of the forest on the only ride so far earlier this year when, his tires wouldn't hold air.

More blue skies. Yay. :clapping:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! I had some intestinals rip through me late yesterday like an F5 tornado through a Midwestern town. :panic: Feeling almost normal again this morning. Happy to report I got through my swim workout this morning without leaving a Baby Ruth behind.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Speaking of which, Google leads my to believe it is "Teacher Day". Buy your kids teacher a bottle of whiskey, they will thank you. Amirite @TreeSaw?
if i could locate my high school guidance counselor i wouldn't mind punching him in the throat....

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Kid #1 had an awesome school concert tonight - playing in both advanced band and chorus.

Current work conditions:

Looking forward to a little 'Hulk Smash' at opening BMX practice tonight.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
hey ny subway system...fffffffuuuuuuuuu
I usually end up with a firm grasp on the shit-end of that particular stick, but not today for once. I did see a guy riding a brompton fatbike this morning though, so it's not all sunshine and rainbows.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Would a Rubicon have been cheaper than those parts? :busted:

The lightbar and the dickhanger thing on the bumper are what sends it into true bro-dozer territory. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Morning!

Insurance says I should not drive the vehicle and there are no rental cars available. The 7:45 pickup I had scheduled is long gone at this point. Guess I'll be driving my vehicle anyway, not gonna take PTO to sit at home.

A sampling of the damage!
IMG_2351 by Tim Souza, on Flickr

IMG_2350 by Tim Souza, on Flickr

IMG_2347 by Tim Souza, on Flickr
Oof.

I shall be surveying my damage when I get back to DIA this afternoon.

On the upside, my wife's old cat (living with the MIL since 2009) still loves me:

IMG_5719.JPG

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Almost died on the bike ride last night. There was a rat dog on the other side of the street I didn't see (but Abbey sure did) and she bolted in front of me. We happen to be on the sidewalk heading back home (against flow of traffic), I managed to hop the curb and stop before running her over or hitting the parked car. She almost came out of her collar and was scared, mostly from my cursing I'm sure. But we took a minute to gather our thoughts and made it home. There is some work to do still, but damn she is a great dog.

Still can't find the smell, rented a storage unit and will vacate the garage by this weekend. If I can't find it then, I will call the fire dept.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Wifey is having to pass up an offer for a job that she'd really like because the travel (50%) and pay is too low. Their recruiter is going to see about getting the comp up, but doesn't think she can.

Haley got upset that I didn't put on DocMcStuffins (kid snow) this morning, so her solution to no TV was a "learning show". I pulled up Cosmos and she decided to watch the show on Pluto because I want to learn more about dwarf planets". When I came downstairs from getting ready the first thing she says is "did you know that Pluto is the coldest planet in the Solar System?". I'm going to keep running with this.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Haley got upset that I didn't put on DocMcStuffins (kid snow) this morning, so her solution to no TV was a "learning show". I pulled up Cosmos and she decided to watch the show on Pluto because I want to learn more about dwarf planets". When I came downstairs from getting ready the first thing she says is "did you know that Pluto is the coldest planet in the Solar System?". I'm going to keep running with this.
sounds like this backfired in a good way.

i think i'm gonna start Gray on planet earth.

speaking of kids, t-minus 3 weeks until numero dos.