Quantcast

This Memorial day! Please Read!

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all the people who serve this country, whether you are current military, retired. It means alot to me that you guys and gals have sacrificied so much for this country and everyone of us. I tried to join the military (Army) after 9/11 but was not able to complete the physical due to asthma, and needing a rescue inhaler, so even though I dont know the actual sacrifies you guys make I do know the reason you do it. Anyway I posted this video that I put together a while ago and have reworked it a little to show my appreciation to all the men and women who have served, still are serving, and will be serving this great country of ours. While there may be many things that are wrong with this country at times, there is one thing that will always remain constant in my opinion and that is that this IS the Greatest Country in the World and it is the people who serve and appreciate it that make it great. Once again thank you to all the men and women of the armed services, you are the reason I sit in the Pentagon parking lot at 4am on memorial on my motorcyle to show my support and admiration.
Thanks,
Adam
Memorial Day Tribute to the Troops on Vimeo