Quantcast

This should end well

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was thinking about that.

If you don't recognize the legitimacy of the US gov't, can you get all uppity about its borders? 'Illegal' refers to a violation of the laws held by the country you don't think exists. Same with 'alien'.

The stupid is strong with him. He states that he doesn't recognize the federal gubmint, then in the next sentence rambles on about his second amendment rights. it's basically a wild west version of idiocracy.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
word on the street is that a militia from oklahoma will be joining bundy's cause.... said militia was previously associated with timothy mcveigh.

*note: i have no sources that substantiate this.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What's with all the words and readin n' shlt?

He said he's been there 200 years. If you take that from 2014, that would lead one to a conclusion that doesn't fit the idea of pointing freedom sticks at blm ocifers.

pshhhh Who wants THAT?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
is sarah palin too busy hunting moose to help these poor schmucks? or is she keeping an eye on the russia/ukraine situation from her backyard?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Hmmm...
"...Bundy supporters claim that he has an “ancestral right” to the taxpayer land..." I wonder how the Native Americans of the area feel about this...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hmmm...
"...Bundy supporters claim that he has an “ancestral right” to the taxpayer land..." I wonder how the Native Americans of the area feel about this...
then i must have me some ancestral rights, i can trace all the way back to the mayflower.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
dumbfvckracistredneck said:
“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us/politics/rancher-proudly-breaks-the-law-becoming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?_r=0

I bet FoxNews and the rest are *really* glad they came running to this guy's side right about now...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
via KLAS

His cattle, until recently, roamed freely on land managed by the federal Bureau of Land Management. Before the roundup that sparked protests, confrontations and gunmen taking a bridge, Bundy explained his "ancestral rights" to the I-Team.

"I've lived my lifetime here. My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley here ever since 1877. All these rights that I claim, have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and the water and the access and range improvements," Bundy said.

Clark County property records show Cliven Bundy's parents moved from Bundyville, Arizona and bought the 160 acre ranch in 1948 from Raoul and Ruth Leavitt.

Water rights were transferred too, but only to the ranch, not the federally managed land surrounding it. Court records show Bundy family cattle didn't start grazing on that land until 1954.

The Bureau of Land Management was created 1946, the same year Cliven was born.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"I want to tell you one thing I know about the Tea Party and rednecks in general. I recall driving past a trailer park in Southern Illinois, and in front of that trailer park the cars were usually up on blocks, and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do, except their cousins...

And because they were basically on government subsidy, I asked, now what do they do? They snort meth, have too many young children, they put their young men in jail, and bitch about the government and minorites, because they never learned how to think objectively. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as idiots, picking their noses and having a family with their first cousins and doing things, or are they better off under a truck? They didn’t get no more brains...they got less brains."

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth