Quantcast

This should end well

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I guess we can give him props for speaking his mind...no matter how fvcking stupid his thoughts are. Waiting for the free speech crowd to weigh in on this...
I wholeheartedly support rancher Bumblfvcks right to keep speaking. Please, go on Clive. Because:

With that quote, I have to take back the premise of this whole thread. The ending to this is turning out to be fvcking awesome. :rofl:
:stupid:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
It just keeps getting gooder

Watch this whole thing

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/24/politics/cliven-bundy-interview/

It's almost like beating up a kid with the downs.
That video is amazing. Given his national exposure, I can't believe that someone hasn't shown up at his house to talk about what he should and shouldn't be saying to the press (or maybe he's just not listening), but I think I speak for most of us when I say: I sincerely appreciate his lack of filter.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The most racist/hateful people I've known had no idea they were racist. They thought they were doing it for Jebus or something...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Oh yeah, he's just an idiot. He's confused to why he'd be called a racist because he doesn't actively want to go out and hurt people. He's just too dumb to comprehend that his racism is held in his automatic assumptions about what the niggra should and shouldn't be doing, how 'the blacks' should and shouldn't be living, wholly existing under different standards than he expects to live by. He thinks active malice is the only way to be a dumb racist fvcktard, so he's sitting there drooling in bewilderment.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
NEXT!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/22/republicans-warn-blm-eyeing-land-grab-along-texas-oklahoma-border/

The spokeswoman referred to a 140-acre plot “determined to be public land in 1986” – an apparent reference to a 1986 federal court case. Breitbart.com, which reported Monday on the Texas land dispute, reported that a Texas landowner lost 140 acres to BLM in that case, and the agency is now using that decision as precedent to pursue more property.
From what I could find, this (again) in no way shape or form constitutes any kind of land acquisition of federal lands from private. So in no way a 'land grab' from anyone.

Then of course there are people who actually do research.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04/25/strike-two-right-wing-medias-newest-land-grab-f/199033

These claims are entirely baseless. The 1986 case that the right-wing media's narrative relies on -- Currington v. Henderson -- did not pit a local Texas landowner against the federal government. Currington was a land dispute between two local property owners over a portion of land on the Texas-Oklahoma border. A federal district court ultimately found that, in fact, neither claimant had rights to the land, which was already owned by the United States government. From the court findings:
Truth be damned, let's shoot us some gubbamint!

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
It is amazing and sad to me to hear my fellow military members speaking out in favor of this idiot. More and more every day I want to stay overseas after I am through. It just isnt getting any better...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"give a republican a microphone for a day, he'll tell you what's wrong with the gub'mint.

give a republican a microphone for a week, he'll prove that he's racist too"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
lead paint alone isn't enough to explain this. they've have to be beer bonging lead paint for this kind of stupid.
It gets pretty hot in that part of the world. It's possible that bunch has spent too much time in the sun as well. It's how the bible was written you know, sun addled people wandering the desert, having "revelations".

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It gets pretty hot in that part of the world. It's possible that bunch has spent too much time in the sun as well. It's how the bible was written you know, sun addled people wandering the desert, having "revelations".
or maybe they inadvertently have been consuming enormous quantities of peyote for years.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
something like that. still, credit where credit is due.
Meh. These idiots in southern Nevada are absolutely a product of exactly the kind of anti-gov, armed resistance nuttery that doughboy has been pushing for years. It just so happened that this one regarded grazing, something he actually knows a little something about. Change the dispute to putting a church on blm land and he'll back trespassing with firearms till he's purple in the face. (well....more purple)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Meh. These idiots in southern Nevada are absolutely a product of exactly the kind of anti-gov, armed resistance nuttery that doughboy has been pushing for years. It just so happened that this one regarded grazing, something he actually knows a little something about. Change the dispute to putting a church on blm land and he'll back trespassing with firearms till he's purple in the face. (well....more purple)
shocker: glenn beck knows about something other than cocaine