Quantcast

This should end well

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Self-styled revolutionary patriots plan to converge on Washington, D.C., this week to drive President Barack Obama and disloyal lawmakers out of office.

“We are calling for the removal of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi, and Eric Holder as a start toward constitutional restoration,” said retired Army Col. Harry Riley, leader of the Operation American Spring protest group. “They have all abandoned the US Constitution, are unworthy to be retained in a position that calls for servant status.”

Operation American Spring aims to pressure those lawmakers who remain – or are replaced by officials of their own choosing – “to sponsor and pass very Constitutionally crafted State legislation to dissolve the size, powers, scope and spending of the U.S. Government by 2/3rds.”

The activists say they expect 10 million to 30 million like-minded Americans to join them Friday in the nation’s capital for a rally patterned after Occupy Wall Street and “Arab Spring” protests.

They also plan a sister event the same day in Bunkerville, Nevada, where militia groups have gathered to support scofflaw rancher Cliven Bundy in his dispute with the federal government.

Organizers also anticipate “incremental nullification” by state legislatures of “all withholding taxes, employment taxes, employer taxes, and income taxes.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/13/operation-american-spring-promises-to-drive-obama-from-office-this-friday/
I gleefully anticipate the results of Friday's rally. Maybe they can get all 3 of those truckers from that protest a couple months ago to join in. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Organizers also anticipate “incremental nullification” by state legislatures of “all withholding taxes, employment taxes, employer taxes, and income taxes.”
trick question! no job = no income tax

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
I would love to see a study where some of these folks take a civics test. I am guessing there is an inverse relationship between the frequency with which one says Constitution and actual civic knowledge.

Try this one simple trick when you don't know anything about anything.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I would love to see a study where some of these folks take a civics test. I am guessing there is an inverse relationship between the frequency with which one says Constitution and actual civic knowledge.

Try this one simple trick when you don't know anything about anything.
i'd love to see their scores on the citizenship test :rofl:

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
I gleefully anticipate the results of Friday's rally. Maybe they can get all 3 of those truckers from that protest a couple months ago to join in. :rofl:
It's a trap! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Every time I think these nitwits can't be more ridiculous, I am wrong, deliciously wrong.

beforeitsnews.com said:
Interestingly, Col. Riley has termed the march “OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING”, a name synonymous with Islamic terrorism. In essence, “Operation American Spring” is a trap to set-up well-meaning “patriots” for acts of state-sponsored terror so that Obama’s political opposition can be vilified and a civil war can commence.
It is during one or both of these seemingly harmless events that a state-sponsored coup d’état and/or terror attacks will likely take place. Although terror plots are always subject to change, most likely target is Washington, D.C., namely the Obama White House and the Washington Monument.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/05/coup-alert-operation-american-spring-is-a-trap-2955314.html

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
But, but the CONSTITUSHUN! I especially like the part in the Constitushun where it spells out how a few fringe cranks can cast out democratically elected officials.

The whole Republican party is allowing itself to be drug down into the fever swamp. The latest debate for governor of Idaho is pure gold. It is longer than anyone will watch but great for comedic value.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
did they even reach 800?
So far crowds have numbered, at most, around 300 to 400 people. Jackie Milton, head of the Texas group of Operation American Spring, said bad weather had something to do with it, but the numbers are still disappointing.

<edit>
"Now it&#8217;s a nice sunny day,&#8221; said Milton. &#8220;But this is a very poor turnout. It ain&#8217;t no millions. And it ain&#8217;t looking like there&#8217;s going to be millions. Hundreds is more like it.&#8221;

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
found a lulzworthy article

Operation American Spring, the mass D.C. rally aiming to force several top government officials &#8212; including the president &#8212; to resign, spent a portion of its first day at the capital assuring people tuning into its livestream that more people are on the way.
A woman stepped up to the camera and assured viewers that a number of rally participants were stuck in "camps," because of the floods caused by today's rain.
Based on their statements on Friday, those who did make it to the rally were interested in the Benghazi attacks, in the feeling that God was with them, in reclaiming America as a Christian nation and &#8212; as planned &#8212; to force Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi, and Eric Holder to resign from office.
http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/05/operation-american-spring-is-still-waiting-for-its-millions-of-patriots/371092/