Quantcast

This weeks edition of "It's not about race".

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It fvcking blows my mind, that in 2013 there are segregated proms anywhere, even in the south. I know backwards hicks are backwards, but even I had figured they had made it at least to the mid 80's by now. Jeebus. :disgust:

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
It fvcking blows my mind, that in 2013 there are segregated proms anywhere, even in the south. I know backwards hicks are backwards, but even I had figured they had made it at least to the mid 80's by now. Jeebus. :disgust:
I'm somewhat sympathetic when some southerners complain that they are not all mouth breathing neanderthals. Stuff like this completely undermines their case.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Ijust dont get the whole immigration thing. Putting illegals in jail for 2 years...fed and housed, at the expense of the taxpayers of the US whom they came to take advantage of in the first place. I am very liberal, with the exception of illegal immigration and the death penalty. It is called illegal for a reason...want to come here, get in line. Or join the US military. Or get a job with a company that will send you here. I have sympathy for those who wish to come here for legit reasons, but those who come with malicious or evil intent should be either bussed right back to the border (After a cursory ass whipping at the hands of those whose land they trespassed on...) or shot on sight as invaders, their heads mounted on pikes at the border for others to see. Bring the troops home, patrol our borders, build a big ass wall...line forms in Tijuana kids.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
:rofl:

http://thefloridanation.com/?p=555

Yes, I have changed my political affiliation to the Democratic Party.

It doesn’t take much to see the culture of intolerance surrounding the Republican Party today. I have wondered before about the seemingly harsh undertones about immigrants and others. Look no further; a well-known organization recently confirms the intolerance of that which seems different or strange to them.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i'm quick to admit jason richwine is an idiot, b/c his dissertation regarded IQ parity of immigrants with whites. he should have done it with asian americans, and we'd never hear a peep outta anyone.

c'mon whitey!!!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
First comment drives home his point I think:

Hey Pablo Pantoja, I googled you… you are a white guy with blue eyes… There is no bigger privilege today than “white hispanic priviledge”.

“My grandfather served in an all-Puerto Rican segregated Army unit, the 65th Infantry Regiment. ”

Of course it was segregated… Puerto Ricans speak Spanish and even till this day are not very good with English.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i wonder what toshi's opinion may be about the performance of immigrants -vs- native crackers in his area of expertise