Quantcast

This will make me sound like Loco

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
....But I am going to complain about this anyways.

Why the hell, is it sooo damn impossible to get the same customer service That I provide at both my places of employement. Both my work places we pride ourselves with COmmunication, being upfront, and on time with anything we promise. We also bend over backwards to keep everycustomer we can happy and satisfied. But why is it, when I am the customer, and I am even being nice about the situation, that the company I am dealing with has poor comunication, representative makes promises they cannot keep, and could care less if they are putting there customer out????? Really I am just pissed, because right now they have my money, and a returned product that had a problem the day I got it, and cant give me a time frame period on when I will get it back, nor will they replace it with another nor refund. Oh well, rant off, I just needed to complain.

P.S. no I wont say what company or product untill its been resolved one way or another

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
During my move this week, I've had to talk to many fuqtards regarding having TV, internet, gas, etc. transfered to my new addy, but I talked to an freaking awesome sweetheart at Qwest today. Her name is Candice and she rocks!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Don't worry, even here, where the service ethic is generally good, it's still hit and miss. So much "alleged" service seems to revolve around wanting the customer to go away as soon as possible.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yes, but I don't try to hide what I do :)
So if you wear a lab coat and call it a clinic, the PoPo looks the other way ?

I see a new business opportunity here, east coast version of The Bunny Ranch.

The Goat Ranch

The Goatse Ranch

The Cougar Clinic

The Pickle Clinic

Get some celebrities to sign on.

Leonard Nemoy's Uranus Clinic

Bill Clinton's Cigar Room

Bob Villa's Spackle Clinic