Quantcast

Those little yellow trailers to pull kids around...

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I could have sworn a few months ago there was a thread about those little yellow trailers to pull kids around behind your bike...and I can't find it using the search feature. :disgust:

Anyone remember it? If so, can you post the link? I'll delete this thread afterwards...

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
You know what keeps killing me with hilarity?

Cannondale - the company at its roots - started, yes STARTED with a yellow, molded plastic two-kid-cart called, and wait for this, the Cannondale Bugger.

Bugger.

hahahahhaha

Buttsecks!

With Kids too small to ride bikes fast enough to keep up!

hahahahahah!

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
ours mounts at the CS and SS intersection which means no disc bikes, lame, though if i could hook it to my mtb i would probably flip the trailer....Galby here i come!...i mean...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
You know what keeps killing me with hilarity?

Cannondale - the company at its roots - started, yes STARTED with a yellow, molded plastic two-kid-cart called, and wait for this, the Cannondale Bugger.

Bugger.

hahahahhaha

Buttsecks!

With Kids too small to ride bikes fast enough to keep up!

hahahahahah!

haha...i have a very similar model to that except it lays back a little more and has more foot room for the kids. got it for $15 at a garage sale

you can barely see it in this pic....all the way in front.

splat

Nam I am
ours mounts at the CS and SS intersection which means no disc bikes, lame, though if i could hook it to my mtb i would probably flip the trailer....Galby here i come!...i mean...
We had a Similar Problem when we were buying a trailer to attach to our BURLEY tandem. the Burley trail could not attach as long as we had the drum brake on, Burley told us we would have to take off teh drum brake. I bought the Rhode Gear Model that could attach just to the chain stay. I really thought it strange they would make something that could not even attach to there own bike. Maybe that is one of the reasons the company is dam near bankrupt

BTW , I just found out , In Massachusetts it it illegal to carry a Child under 1 year of age on a Bicycle in any manner ( be it trailer or Seat on the back. )

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
we just 'inherited' one of those Cannondale Buggers at the shop...i couldn't figure out what the hell it was.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I used the CS mount on my wifes bike and the skewer on mine so we could swap the kid by pulling the pin. Took about 2 minutes. That way I could do the uphills and also play on the fun stuff.

We have a Burley Solo. I'm selling it next week since Maddie outgrew it.