Quantcast

Thurkey day GMT

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Up at 3 and I will be on the road at 4:15, My day will be filled with taking folks to and from Dialysis. The wife will go to her sisters house and they will have the bird there. Me I get off at 1:30 and if I hustle I should be able to get in at least a 2 hour ride in the dirt before dark.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Turkey Day! My family is coming over for noon. They need to do their meal freeloading and then gtfo because I have an early flight tomorrow morning. I wonder if I can get them to just take their food to go, rather than eat it here. :think:

I've got a neighborhood fun run (3 miles) in an hour. Not a race and not timed, but we get about 50 people from town showing up and then we eat cookies after. Good times.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Lazy day. No family. No cooking. Gonna start the bacon and coffee soon. Yesterday my wife managed to find a 2 lb bag of kona coffee, my favorite. Just the blend, 100% Kona is too monocle for us right now.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
At work here in Canaderp.

Fuckin' cold out. Supposed to ride the phat bike tonight. Will have to find some good stouts to get amped for that....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Also has anyone ever seen a wooden telephone pole explode? There is one near my house, where the bottom half of it is literally just a pile of splinters. Doesn't look like a vehicle hit it.

The top half of the pole is just hanging there by the cables....

Pretty much this, without the jimmydean'd car in the background.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Motorcycle successfully ridden yesterday. Oil leak from somewhere that I need to find. I normally run at least a 10k on Thanksgiving but probably not happening this year. I have teh fat, and out of shape pretty bad right now. Heading up to Denver for the annual extravaganza of food my brothers girlfriend lays out. Alcohol will be consumed.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I jogged a 0.5k with the kids. Was supposed to be a 1k but the organizers did a shit job measuring the kids’ course.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Also has anyone ever seen a wooden telephone pole explode? There is one near my house, where the bottom half of it is literally just a pile of splinters. Doesn't look like a vehicle hit it.

Lightning strike maybe?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
We are having 16 over for Turkey Day, got off easy, only making stuffing. I bet wifey makes us clean up afterwards till some ungodly hour. 50 degrees here, gonna go for a r0@d ride...

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Lazy day. No family. No cooking. Gonna start the bacon and coffee soon. Yesterday my wife managed to find a 2 lb bag of kona coffee, my favorite. Just the blend, 100% Kona is too monocle for us right now.
Kona coffee is rad. Went to their factory store on the big island and it turned me on to iced coffees 4-lyf

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Thankful for our little family.
No extended family today or cooking, our neighbors are having us over for dinner to keep things low key. Very excite!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
finding out another friend has cancer....thyroid.

if there is a god....suck a bag of dicks.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Happy. happy everyone. I didn't have to lift a finger this year. Looking forward to drinking copious amounts of Blackberry Brandy moonshine and and eating store bought turkey for the first time in 20 years...

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
me and the daughter took out the model a to go get some stuff. Now im having some shed before i get ready to go to my parents house, then shed again, and off to hell. i should add it is 95 degrees here and will go ride the bike before i fry the turkey.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Mountain biked 32.6 miles with 5200ft of vert from home, I'm now fungry and ready to eat everything. Bison burgers going on the grill shortly.

profile.png

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Can kinda see it still hanging behind the new pole they put up today. Big ole spear hanging there

At least the traffic lights work now..

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
A rabbit's head bounced off my shoe tonight. That was the highlight of the ride, other than reaching for the water bottle and realizing that I had left it in the car.