Quantcast

---Thursday GMT---

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning gang. Hockey hangover this morning, going to airport to try and get a seat on a flight I booked 2 months ago.

Going to be a loooooonnnggg day.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's a beautiful day here in NC, and for the first time in weeks I'm not sneezing my head off.

Epic pump track session last night at Nice Guy Mike's. I dug for about an hour, then rode for about another two.

Great-looking weekend ahead.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning all! Went fishing last night in the rain and cold, though I managed to catch a 6" largemouth. Aggressive little guy....

Ride on tap for tonight, woo!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi monkeys! I said HI, dammit!

It's gonna be a windy day today. Sunny, but very windy. Yesterday was a good day. I brewed a maibock, then made a pizza, then watched hockey and baseball. Speaking of beer, the wife and I are going to this Saturday:

http://www.beerfestamerica.com/

I seem to have tweaked my shoulder a bit at the gym yesterday. Damn thing is sore as heck this morning.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning monkeys. I feel like crap (allergies, cold, tired...you pick) but I am here at work. Concert went well last night. My kids really do a nice job and make me proud :) I was going to commute to/from work today and tomorrow, but my lack of respiratory function without a coughing fit lead me to believe I would meet the pavement rather than my destination so no bikey for me today. I hope I am well enough to ride tomorrow!!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Bright and sunny morning to y'all. Tonight is ladies night - I mountian bike with my girlfriends. Should be super fun as usual! Hope everyone has a great day.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Good Morning!!

It's a beautiful day here in NC, and for the first time in weeks I'm not sneezing my head off.

Epic pump track session last night at Nice Guy Mike's. I dug for about an hour, then rode for about another two.

Great-looking weekend ahead.
you said "epic"...

Hi monkeys! I said HI, dammit!

It's gonna be a windy day today. Sunny, but very windy. Yesterday was a good day. I brewed a maibock, then made a pizza, then watched hockey and baseball. Speaking of beer, the wife and I are going to this Saturday:

http://www.beerfestamerica.com/

I seem to have tweaked my shoulder a bit at the gym yesterday. Damn thing is sore as heck this morning.
don't you mean "darn" thing?

Goodmorning.

I rode some ridicurous trails yesterday after work on the big bike. Longest steep pitches I think ive ever ridden. Just straight down, and greasy wet. Was interesting. Did a second lap on a more mellow trail but only managed to start around 8:20. Needless to say, it had gotten pretty dark. As if it weren't already tricky enough... All in on piece though.

Today, apply for substantial completion on the first project Ive managed . Huzzah.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Good morning all! Went fishing last night in the rain and cold, though I managed to catch a 6" largemouth. Aggressive little guy....

Ride on tap for tonight, woo!!!
Weird, 'twas about 60 and sunny out in the boonies........but at least you caught something.:(

Lynn ride tonight. Hoping to reduce the face-to-granite encounters from last time.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all. Pretty slammed at work today.

Spent a lot of time at the hospital last night for my friends wife. She needed an emergency appendectomy at 5 months pregnant.

It was pretty scary for everyone, but everything was successful and she is already feeling tons better.