Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
No, he has never done that. His roommates sister called once to tell us he got locked up and had called his parents and left a message. And his employer once called me when he didn't show up and I learned you can search the inmate database online to find out why he didn't show (that was 10 years ago). But you are correct, he has never asked for bail. :shakefist:
It is hard to imagine such automotive fuckery with the fine role models he has had in his life.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Last night wifey and I went for a good Mt. Bike ride, came home at 10:00 with a little light left. Perfect for the 21st. It was nice absolutely ripping a trail area that is usually WAY too congested to go fast...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I keep a PB&J sandwich in the car, ready for immediate post-swim consumption. With a 45 minute commute, I ain't waiting until I get to work.
SMRT.

what's the difference between a masters workout and a regular workout?
Same as between master and regular bating.

I shall ride. I'm thinking WR short loop. Gonna be a hot one.
I like riding bikes. Ditto what @6thElement said... ¿Cuándo montas tu bicicleta de montaña?

Today or this evening?

Otherwise anyone else local I'm going to do an enchanted chimpex this evening, @Nick, @Adventurous, @Full Trucker
I know some blokes riding MEOWntain Lion again, with a Longhorn chaser... but that's so yesterday's ride for me. Plus I'm not sure I can take another 20 seconds off my PR down Longhorn again today, so why bother? [/humblebrag]

Feel like isht.
Having a cinnamon roll to rectify.
That is not where you're supposed to put the cinnamon bun.

Went to mow lawn. Mower would start, but not continue to run.

Took mower to shop and talked politics with owner.

Put hitch on van, Decided to straighten out hitch plate, so big wrenches, sledge hammer, anvil, etc.

Painted plate.

Now inhaling lunch.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Morning.

Just stopping by to give you people the unconditional love and support you rely on to get through yet another day of drudgery in your miserable meaningless lives.
stealthcare is being snuck through...so there is that...

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
glacier next week where high mountain trails will be ridden.
Roger that, hoping to sneak an exploratory ride north of polebridge this weekend, suspect trail maintenance may be an issue.

Time to blow up the sups, derig canoe and chill beer for post aquatic hydration
IMG_20170622_120836.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Thunderclaps are making my ride plans get interrupted.

Only a few lightning strikes up by WR, so maybe @Toshi has survived.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I rode in the morning but sadly late enough to be a vicious, hot slog up Belcher. Then it became cloudy and started to rain on the way down (via Shorthorn for a change).

I think I'm done with Belcher in 80 degree+ weather. Might have to wake up early, stoney-style.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I rode in the morning but sadly late enough to be a vicious, hot slog up Belcher. Then it became cloudy and started to rain on the way down (via Shorthorn for a change).

I think I'm done with Belcher in 80 degree+ weather. Might have to wake up early, stoney-style.
SIUP.

Also Shorthorn can suck it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
SIUP.

Also Shorthorn can suck it.
Shorthorn has a few fun 20 foot long chute sections. As a whole, I agree, but pushing up from the creek and grinding along on Whippletree isn't fun, either. I wish there were a bailout trail that went to those nice houses' driveways instead of up. :D

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I figured for the price, it was worth trying. Been eyeballing them for a while and couldn't resist with Whistler coming up. This gives me about two weeks to fidget with it for settings.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Been installing new lighting in my parent's kitchen. Went with a fancy, retro-antique looking, flex track, led system. Got it installed a couple of days ago, but couldn't get it to work with all the leads shoved back up into the box in the ceiling. Unmount the main fixture and let it hang, and it would work.

Left it for a couple days and spent five hours today trying to get it to work. Couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong and was about to call an electrician. Even wired it directly to an old extension cord with one end cut off and plugged it into a socket, worked once. Finally came to the conclusion that the whole flex track and connections are entirely to flimsy to be functional. It's getting boxed up and taken back to Lowe's. Which means I get to deal with their asinine version of customer service. Yay.

Glad I had a really good ride on an actual mountain yesterday.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Ride accomplished, rained on the DH, dry on the uphill. 1h20 for an Enchanted Chimpex.