Quantcast

~~Thursday GMT~~~ ~

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Born a Masshole and I must say that drivers are worse out here in CO. Though I'm not sure either Mass or CO compare to the DC beltway, that stretch is just hellish regardless.

Generally everyone thinks that the worst drivers are anywhere they live.

I hate Seattle drivers with a burning passion. So incredibly passive and overly cautious. Most traffic jams aren't really caused by capacity issues but the occasional driver that prefers to drive 30mph under the speed limit or requires a minimum 300 yard gap between them and the car in front. My commute home should be relatively easy but things back up on the interstate when just after the exit people fail to pass on the right hand side of people trying to turn left.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Generally everyone thinks that the worst drivers are anywhere they live.

I hate Seattle drivers with a burning passion. So incredibly passive and overly cautious. Most traffic jams aren't really caused by capacity issues but the occasional driver that prefers to drive 30mph under the speed limit or requires a minimum 300 yard gap between them and the car in front. My commute home should be relatively easy but things back up on the interstate when just after the exit people fail to pass on the right hand side of people trying to turn left.
That sounds exactly like someone from Vermont. :D