Quantcast

<<<<< Thursday gtm ©©©©©

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I did a jog/walk for four easy miles on the high school track this morning. I could have pushed the effort harder but I am treading carefully. I'm still trying to work through a foot injury and it is very slowly getting better.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I did a jog/walk for four easy miles on the high school track this morning. I could have pushed the effort harder but I am treading carefully. I'm still trying to work through a foot injury and it is very slowly getting better.
Been meaning to ask you, how long does a pair of running shoes last you ? Was only getting a little over 300 miles on my Altras when expecting 500.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Have been failing to get my ass out of bed and to the gym. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.
My mom made a nice apple pie for our anniversary, so life is not all that bad. . . might have had 2 slices with my coffee too.

Life is good

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Cardiology appointment then a meeting, then lunch then I bugger out for the day. Beer league hockey tonight, maybe a nap in there somewhere...Frank Turner at the Stanley Hotel this weekend...should be interesting!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy peoples

have had snuggles from small child (scary dream at 5:45) and then middle child (customary after her ok to wake green light was on). have not stirred from bed myself yet

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
we had good Tacos last night which I followed up with some quality hammock and beer time.

Espresso and a fried egg sandwich on Sourdough this morning. getting ready to go joust with the commuters and random morons on the highways until 4pm

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:
Man, my drinking is down to almost none these past few months. I had a delicious rye last night and I feel like trash.

:stupid:
The star is for the drinking down, which I assume is also good sleep. Hi-five's there. Shitty on the hangover.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Samesies my guy. I rarely drink, but when I do it's a guaranteed bad night of sleep. Honestly, it's not even worth it at this point.
Not being able to drink beer because of my diet basically stopped my drinking. Definitely had a positive impact on life.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Samesies my guy. I rarely drink, but when I do it's a guaranteed bad night of sleep. Honestly, it's not even worth it at this point.
I've found I can have 1, MAYBE 2, but that's it. I'm a stout or porter drinker, but for some reason it now wrecks my gut. Like projectile vomit for 10+ hours wrecked.

The first time I was like "ok, I had about 6 beers over 5 hours and had a buzz, but wasn't hammered, weird". Second time I had 4 beers in 4 hours and maybe had a buzz. But the last time was 3 beers over like 5 hours. I had a full meal, not a hint of a buzz. But I was in the can all night. So not worth it. :drag:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Up last night with lots of anxiety and self doubt. had a very disjointed sleep. ugh. ride night. not quite as hot as past few days, but still humid. high likelihood of thunderstorms. not sure I really want to go.