Quantcast

~~~~~~Thursday GTM ………………

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Getting some skin tested for sun damage today. Meeting my old boss from New York to see if he has some work and then riding some mtb later on what looks like an amazing sunny warm fall day in Copenhagen.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Haven't even had a coffee and someone has already walked into my office with a laptop that is blue screening saying "stop code: ntfs file system".

Thats great, where's the coworker to pawn this off on him? And because this thing is also complaining about bitlocker needing to be unlocked, there is nothing really to troubleshoot. Its going to get the good ole wiperony. Sucks, as it'll probably take a day to reinstall all the finicky Rockwell software.

Anyways, coffeeing it now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Haven't even had a coffee and someone has already walked into my office with a laptop that is blue screening saying "stop code: ntfs file system".

Thats great, where's the coworker to pawn this off on him? And because this thing is also complaining about bitlocker needing to be unlocked, there is nothing really to troubleshoot. Its going to get the good ole wiperony. Sucks, as it'll probably take a day to reinstall all the finicky Rockwell software.

Anyways, coffeeing it now.
just file that laptop cylindrically

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
A good start to this morning was working on the kart with a cup of coffee. The front fairing frame threads stripped out (known issue) so I drilled them out and nut/bolted them. Those fuckers are never coming loose again. They're so hard to get to that I might never be able to get to the nuts again without pulling 1/2 of the kart off, but they're never coming loose again.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Best get started purging/packing the garage. Egads, have we got a lot of crap.

:wave: new covid is best covid. Holy crap it's a crusher. Have a splendid day.
I know experience varies, but I found my latest round to not be nearly as crippling as the first time. I mean, I definitely felt like shit, but I was still able to accomplish stuff around the house. That wasn't possible the first time.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just found out that the K1 national championship race will be held indoors vs. the originally planned outdoors. I've been emailing with their marketing people about track advantage and it sounds like they will be making a one-off track for just this event.

Thankfully they are taking some feedback about the track, so I was able to add the note to make it quite a bit longer than usual and to make more passing points, which is a normal issue. Also add that they need to handle track stops like an outdoor race. If people can't pass a situation, it's a red flag situation. They need to stop the karts and not let gaps close on a yellow. We shall see.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Took the small child to the doctor this morning, good thing the appointment was scheduled at the wrong location. :rolleyes: And of course she blew chunks not even 2 minutes into our ride over to the other office, so that was fun. Nothing like scooping milky cheese curds out of a toddlers lap.

At least she handled her shots like a champ, though we've got a follow up with the cardiologist for a ultrasound to see what's up with a heart murmur.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I should probably take tomorrow off. Sunny and 75, then straight rain in the forcast until October 5th. Don't have to worry about wildfire smoke anymore.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Bridgestone has finally been fully restored. Rode it offroad for the first time in a year. Did flawlessly. No creaks or noises. New Un-72 donated. Chased and faced it first. No problems on install. Climbing beast. Great brakes. Time Pedals.