Quantcast

Thursday Ride @ Cap Forest

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
I fig. sometime after work, get there like 5-6 latest
be back @ car just before it gets freezing cold.... well for us slim foke that is!
Would like to do that one trail....... hmmmm....yeah.....
:thumb:³³³Oly³³³:thumb: knows the one...that finishes in that there pipe under the road.
It's a nice ride short but sweet. the drop in point off the road has some down branches for like the 1st 30 feet.
upper section little muddy but it is April.
Mid to bottom sweet as hell or sweet as ........

well i will leave that up to you, not hot.... see hot as hell fits better... or sweet as pie... or hotter then two rats *u*king in a wool sock!

Oh and i will be there with (or) with out yall...

just me and the deer! & the blur of trees....... and the wind frantically swirling through the vents on my helmet as the mudd splats against your shades and oh yes that whirring drone sound of your nobby tires carving into the lush moist magic carpet of mudd that clings to everything and just then silence.......
can you feel it? :drool:

Knobularlife

Monkey
Mar 26, 2002
Lakeweird,WA
Originally posted by TurkeyJerkey
I fig. sometime after work, get there like 5-6 latest
be back @ car just before it gets freezing cold.... well for us slim foke that is!
Would like to do that one trail....... hmmmm....yeah.....
:thumb:³³³Oly³³³:thumb: knows the one...that finishes in that there pipe under the road.
It's a nice ride short but sweet. the drop in point off the road has some down branches for like the 1st 30 feet.
upper section little muddy but it is April.
Mid to bottom sweet as hell or sweet as ........

well i will leave that up to you, not hot.... see hot as hell fits better... or sweet as pie... or hotter then two rats *u*king in a wool sock!

Oh and i will be there with (or) with out yall...

just me and the deer! & the blur of trees....... and the wind frantically swirling through the vents on my helmet as the mudd splats against your shades and oh yes that whirring drone sound of your nobby tires carving into the lush moist magic carpet of mudd that clings to everything and just then silence.......
can you feel it? :drool:
:monkey: I can FEEL it:devil:

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by oly
Damn, i would LOVE a cap eve ride. However this week is shot for me. I will take you up on the ride at a later time.

D
hmmm yeah Friday morning is starting to look like a maybe....