Quantcast

-- Thursday's Ride Thread --

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Picking up my Yeti from the LBS today - had the drive side crank helicoiled. That's as close to riding as I'll get today, or tomorrow for that matter.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I got some christmas shopping done last night, spent a few hours with Laura, and then got home and went out for about a half hour ride on the Cheeta - nice and clear out but cold cold cold and my front brake was squeeling like a Banshee. I think my front wheel needs to be trued. And I could use one of those polar tech head/face cover thingies. My cheeks were gettin cold.

J

JRB

Nothing - well I shopped for coats at a sporting goods store. I looked at 16" tires for the BoB trailer for our trip in a week.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I gymmed last night. It was a much better workout than Tuesday's. It was probably all the food I ate for lunch. We had a holiday luncheon at an Italian restaurant and I pigged out on ham, chicken, and a pasta/mushroom/sausage casserole. Mmmmmmm.....

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
I gymmed last night. It was a much better workout than Tuesday's. It was probably all the food I ate for lunch. We had a holiday luncheon at an Italian restaurant and I pigged out on ham, chicken, and a pasta/mushroom/sausage casserole. Mmmmmmm.....
We are having our holiday lunch this afternoon at Cugino's in Farmington!!
:drool: :drool: :D :D :thumb: :thumb:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
We are having our holiday lunch this afternoon at Cugino's in Farmington!!
:drool: :drool: :D :D :thumb: :thumb:
Sweet! :)

I have another holiday luncheon tomorrow afternoon. This one is just my VP's management team (like 12 of us). It will be my work holiday event #4 of 6. :rolleyes:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
thursday night urban freeride. then meet up at the bar(stockexchange)

or...hang out with new gf....

tough.

gf or Racelink... tough

shhhhh racelink....

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Went to the gym last night.

[rant] Some people can't even go to the gym without talking on the f'in cell phone. Last night some dude that really should have been concentrating on working out is carrying two phone around the weight room.[/rant]

No Thursday morning ride today. The little one had to stay home from school/playtime with a cold. Maybe I'll hit up the group night ride tonight.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i went for a night ride last night with evilbob. i'm thinking i might need a head mounted light to supplant my handlebar-mounted stadium 3 if i keep up this night riding trend :D