Quantcast

-- Thursday's Ride Thread --

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Did some wrenching again last night, then rode up and down the street a few times to see if my wrenching accomplished anything. Was nice to be back on the yeti, even if it was only up and down the street. Man, I love that bike.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hockey was good last night. We won 2-0. WOO HOO! MMcG scored on a monster shot from the point. GO, MCG! I should have been creditted with a goal because a shot went off my ass and into the net and I've got the bruise to prove it! (wanna see?) But we won the game and that's all I care about. :)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
No ride last night, but me and Tweek's dart team won 12-1 and should be in second place now :thumb:

Gonna really try to get a good session on the rollers today, in case I end up with no opportunities to work out this weekend :(

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Hockey was good last night. We won 2-0. WOO HOO! MMcG scored on a monster shot from the point. GO, MCG! I should have been creditted with a goal because a shot went off my ass and into the net and I've got the bruise to prove it! (wanna see?) But we won the game and that's all I care about. :)
Hockey kicked ass last night - it was nice to have a full line-up and yep IAB scored one with his Baboon ass!! It felt good to score last night and even better to win as a team! Go Whalers!!

Wings and beer afterwards with MBC and IAB too! Dirty wings and a Newcastle for me. Gave my presents to IAB and MBC and they gave me an awesome present to share with Laura - a gift card to about a half a dozen amazing restaurants in the Greater Hartford/Springfield area!! Thanks IAB and MBC!! :love:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Good job IAB and Mark, I'll remember not to accept if you challenge the Jackalopes/Ass Balancers to a pickup hockey game at Dalton next year :D

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Echo said:
Good job IAB and Mark, I'll remember not to accept if you challenge the Jackalopes/Ass Balancers to a pickup hockey game at Dalton next year :D
Hey Echo, how's Tweek? Don't see him around much anymore on the Monkey.

Happy Holidays to you and all the Jackelopes!!

I might be in town for New Years and I'll keep you guys posted.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Hockey kicked ass last night - it was nice to have a full line-up and yep IAB scored one with his Baboon ass!! It felt good to score last night and even better to win as a team! Go Whalers!!

Wings and beer afterwards with MBC and IAB too! Dirty wings and a Newcastle for me. Gave my presents to IAB and MBC and they gave me an awesome present to share with Laura - a gift card to about a half a dozen amazing restaurants in the Greater Hartford/Springfield area!! Thanks IAB and MBC!! :love:
Yeah man, thanks for the bike shop gift certificates. :) :cool:

Those dirty wings were goooooood, but they needed to be more dirty/crispy.

Getting old sucks. I had all kinds of cramping going on last night. I need to work on my cardio endurance. :(