Quantcast

-- Thursday's Ride Thread --

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Nothing for me... it was dark at 6:00 last night so I never really had a chance to ride. Nothing in the near future either :help:

Anyone else?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
No riding yesterday, no riding today. I did work out both days though.

I'm taking tomorrow off and was planning on doing some riding, but OF COURSE it's going to focking rain. :rolleyes:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Rode the not so secret trails across the creek from Tryon. Awesome stuff. I really like riding there a lot. Its about 8 to 10 miles of singletrack alone then we finished off with the Toe trail. Lots of benched in stuff. Some tech stuff thrown in. Some tricky climbs. All in all pretty sweet singletrack. I just love riding in the fall, cool temps, no bugs, and the leaves down make things just a little more interesting. Conditions were just perfect. Anyone who says we don't have good riding here is either smoking to much or not enough. It was one of those rides that recharges the batteries so to speak. Kind of pissed that I still don't have a bike. But the one I am using is working pretty good so I should shut the F up and just be grateful I have friends that let me use thier stuff. I am a lucky man. No riding again until Saturday......jdcamb

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Got in a nice 7 mile lap with Mr. Tiles and some dude that was down from New York. Clear skies, nice breeze, 60F, leaves on the trail, fall crispness in the air :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Had a nice ride last night...good long, fast loop at our local SMBA Trails. Got into the woods just after 5pm and rode 'til almost 7pm. Saw a group of deer and actually cleaned a lot of one of the newer trails that I generally struggle with. It was one of the best rides I have had in a while :D

J

JRB

No ride for me. Legs were cached from Saturday - Tuesday rides. I will be a big puss to my 2 friends I bailed on, but they didn't ride all those days so. :eviltongu

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I rode for about 3 hours on Wed. Walked the DH bike up and rode down for the most part. I was way way too hungover to ride today, though. Good thing I don't have class.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
road biked across town (seattle) wednesday light. busted out the stadium light, blinded a few joggers on the way back :D . and then rode to class this morning since i was a few minutes behind schedule