Quantcast

***Thursderp GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Haven't been here for a while as I have been in the Hospital for 6 days. Just got out last night. I had a Heart Attack during sex. They had to revive me twice. I was swirling the Bowl. Shit was no joke. Not many more pizzas or trips to the bongshed for me anymore. Drastic lifestyle changes in order for me. Just need to be Honest with myself. So there. No matter how good you think your insurance is. It is probably not. Catheters are no joke either. Zarelto and related drugs are $500/month for the rest of my life.View attachment 128651 I lost 20 lbs in 6 days. Had I not had atleast a reasonable amount of fitness I would surely be dead. The Hospital bill is $58,000.
Shit dude, close call! Glad to hear you are still with us. :thumb:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Haven't been here for a while as I have been in the Hospital for 6 days. Just got out last night. I had a Heart Attack during sex. They had to revive me twice. I was swirling the Bowl. Shit was no joke. Not many more pizzas or trips to the bongshed for me anymore. Drastic lifestyle changes in order for me. Just need to be Honest with myself. So there. No matter how good you think your insurance is. It is probably not. Catheters are no joke either. Zarelto and related drugs are $500/month for the rest of my life.View attachment 128651 I lost 20 lbs in 6 days. Had I not had atleast a reasonable amount of fitness I would surely be dead. The Hospital bill is $58,000.
Ho;y shitskis. Glad you survived

Kind of why I dropped 80 pounds and work out every day. With my EMS background I saw myself going down the same road. Keep a positive outlook and make the required lifestyle changes and work your ass off to get your health back

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
So any monkies live in golden colorado? Lookin for gossip on someone i know. He recently bought the Buffolo rose bar.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Anything really, but tales of misfortune and comedy is mostly what I’m looking for.
Tell him it's an underground leather gay bar, best kept secret in CO, and the patrons are anxiously awaiting his grand reopening!

Buffalo Rose attracted lots of bikers during the summer. It's right in the heart of "downtown" of a tourist town. One summer day there was about 150 bikes parked up and down the main street, and burly gangs drinking too much in the sun. Rumor has it this planned renovation is intentionally being dragged out over 1.5 years with the hopes that it scares away all of the rapey killer-types so they can have a nice rooftop patio full of beautiful people spending money whenever they finally reopen.

Come out to visit your buddy and we'll take you riding on the local trails. :thumb:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Come out to visit your buddy and we'll take you riding on the local trails.
@junkyard I also live in Golden, but haven't heard really anything scandalous about the reno or the new owner. I do have a friend who was working there prior to the start of the reno, I suppose I could ask her if I think of it. Agree with @Nick come on out an we'll show you around.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Tell him it's an underground leather gay bar, best kept secret in CO, and the patrons are anxiously awaiting his grand reopening!

Buffalo Rose attracted lots of bikers during the summer. It's right in the heart of "downtown" of a tourist town. One summer day there was about 150 bikes parked up and down the main street, and burly gangs drinking too much in the sun. Rumor has it this planned renovation is intentionally being dragged out over 1.5 years with the hopes that it scares away all of the rapey killer-types so they can have a nice rooftop patio full of beautiful people spending money whenever they finally reopen.

Come out to visit your buddy and we'll take you riding on the local trails. :thumb:
Yes, the someone i know would not be tolerant of biker types. Though ive found them to usually be rather nice, and mostly AARP card holders.

I may come to visit in a few months. Time will tell, i was going to Moab but I had lots of people throwing wrenches in my plans. If i come it will be to pick up my Model a engine from Berts model a store. And I will definitely bring my Megatrail to visit its birth place.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got another "fuck you" for the prior owner. Went to turn on the sprinklers and the control box is dead. Fucker winterized early so our inspection didn't cover the sprinkler system.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got another "fuck you" for the prior owner. Went to turn on the sprinklers and the control box is dead. Fucker winterized early so our inspection didn't cover the sprinkler system.
Rachio

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Installed new 4K copy protection-compliant receiver, moved old one upstairs, made speaker cables for new stereo speakers, figured out how to set up WiFi with no TV attached (solution: WPS setup button!), now enjoying Bach Cello Suites in supra-Amazon Echo quality upstairs.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

How will you feed your family without a luscious green lawn in the high desert?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Be a good earth citizen. Fuck sprinklers, embrace your local climate.
It's on the to-do list. Living on open space in direct sunlight with small kids makes me hesitant to put in a rock and small shrub based backyard because of rattlesnakes. Which are a legitimate problem/concern from the neighbors I've spoken with.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's on the to-do list. Living on open space in direct sunlight with small kids makes me hesitant to put in a rock and small shrub based backyard because of rattlesnakes. Which are a legitimate problem/concern from the neighbors I've spoken with.
if you're worried about rattlesnakes, get a pet mongoose.