Quantcast

)))Thursdump GMT(((

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The roof was finished off yesterday. Really looking forward to seeing it all when the scaffolding is taken down. Feels good to not have a leaking roof and proper insulation. Hopefully a good saving on the heating bill combined with the new windows.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Awake before my alarm for some god-forsaken reason. Sneezy but not enough to warrant calling in sick. Hamilton tonight for a second time, because it’s awesome and row 5 tickets.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I sleep with earplus and this night one got really deep somehow so my hearing is funky all day. Also my gf found a lump on my back. Jesus I'm 31 and today i feel like i'm 80.

One the bright side this will be a busy day. The local govt wants to ban all abortion (and we have a straict law as it is anyway) so a group of like minded guys decided to organize kitchens and kindergardens for protesting women. Will probably be cooking from 6pm to midnight.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

It's my well deserved Friday today. Woke up to my alarm and just stared at the clock for a few minutes wondering if it was worth it. Decided no, but somehow ended up out of bed anyway. All that stands between me and a 3 day weekend is another all day work conference. :shakefist:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
FTS. Going through some lows, can't wait for the onset of mania again. That my take some major changes though.
Damn I feel the pain. I need to finally get properly diagnozed and not by my GF who is a psychologist but also takes medication for the same reason...Hang in there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Slept well last night so I’m ready to “teach” tech today. Alex did really well at gymnastics last night — she’s 5 and in an intermediate class with 8+ and she seems to be keeping up. She’s killing it on bars (her coaches used her as the example last night and she was beyond proud). Syd is gearing up for her League Championships in Watertown this weekend and then it’s on to States, Regionals and Nationals! Level 5 is tough scoring...way more ways to loose points then gain them, but she’s a consistent 35ish so she should do well.

Monkeyfest planning in the works — you all should make the trip...it’s epic!

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
I had to go up into the North Maine woods yesterday for a job yesterday. Riding on the snowmobile superhighways has always been on my list of things to do. The problem is knowing when you could ride them without being killed. Yesterday was a good day for that.

IMG-4602.JPG
IMG-4600.JPG

Only saw 4 sleds in the 10 miles I rode.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Did you choose that time to post the GMT on purpose?

Good morning. Up and at it again. Went to the leasing office to put my complaint in about the drain pipe, fridge light and potential water damage sustained to my cabinets. They wrote it down and said they will put in the work order... heard that before and yey the hole in my ceiling remains.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Air National Guard station is about a mile from my office and two F18's just took off. Whole building just shook like a mo-fo and people on the other side of the phone heard the resonance. Burners are fucking loud.

More M commuting. It is nice commuting when lane changing and merging is an after thought.

Looking forward to having a long weekend, even though our commute home will take forever. I think we're going to stay in Beaver Creek until late (9+ on Sunday), then drive home at night. Not worth waiting in traffic when Haley will just fall asleep anyways.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Air National Guard station is about a mile from my office and two F18's just took off. Whole building just shook like a mo-fo and people on the other side of the phone heard the resonance. Burners are fucking loud.

More M commuting. It is nice commuting when lane changing and merging is an after thought.

Looking forward to having a long weekend, even though our commute home will take forever. I think we're going to stay in Beaver Creek until late (9+ on Sunday), then drive home at night. Not worth waiting in traffic when Haley will just fall asleep anyways.
mmmmm ///M commuting

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Friend of ours just came back from the Dominican Republic and brought these back with him. I know fuck-all about Rum, but the one on the left is amazing.

Anyhoo..... Testament to how little I've been drinking lately that 3 small glasses totally put me under the table, and I've got a pretty good hangover working this AM. Somehow gotta get the usual household shit done and an 8 mile run in today. Not sure all that's gonna happen.

Delayed opening till 10am at work. So about when I usually get in the office anyways.
Show up at noon then.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Friend of ours just came back from the Dominican Republic and brought these back with him. I know fuck-all about Rum, but the one on the left is amazing.
Holee fuck. You SAVE some of that so I can try it. I'll trade you a taste of that for a whole bottle of Stranny's. :brows:

Anyhoo..... Testament to how little I've been drinking lately that 3 small glasses totally put me under the table,
That's not you - that's the rum. :homer:
and I've got a pretty good hangover working this AM.
You can't blame rum for that. :disgust1:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
:wave:

Anyhoo..... Testament to how little I've been drinking lately that 3 small glasses totally put me under the table, and I've got a pretty good hangover working this AM. Somehow gotta get the usual household shit done and an 8 mile run in today.
Rum & running That shit’ll kill ya. Stick to bikes, bourbon & IPAs lol!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

2 more days of work here at my current jorb. To say that I've mentally checked out, is an understatement of the highest order. I'm just walking around, drinking coffee...chatting with people. You can see people literally thinking "...this asshole....he gets to leave this place Friday and never. come. back."

I made a good move at the right time, though....for once. Supervisor told me the word she was hearing was that the custom project program wouldn't continue for much longer than another year. I was going to eventually get stuck into the Verizon Wireless group, and I don't want any part of that hot trash...

Do I even wear pants tomorrow for my last day?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I had to go up into the North Maine woods yesterday for a job yesterday. Riding on the snowmobile superhighways has always been on my list of things to do. The problem is knowing when you could ride them without being killed. Yesterday was a good day for that.

View attachment 128268 View attachment 128269

Only saw 4 sleds in the 10 miles I rode.
Your doing it wrong...I see no skis & just a funny bike.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yup. im here.
god i hope the last round of resumes & reels I sent out get me some offers.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
yup. im here.
god i hope the last round of resumes & reels I sent out get me some offers.
Do you send them clips of just the money shots, with freeze-frames on the white-as-snow man-goo?