Quantcast

***Time Change GMT***

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
If you can get your hands on something like dermabond that works great for small stuff.
I have it already in my pack. Have had it since I moved to Montana.
This is part of training for major field injury. So far the interrupted sutures are cake. Moved to the uninterrupted without a problem. The matress sutures are a little more challenging, mainly because I suck at it......

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wow. That would make for wicked bad traffic. Yea?
That would make a wicked bad day, especially if you lose power, especially if you still don't have power from the previous storms (not me, luckily). Traffic isn't a problem, schools & government & most business offices will close tomorrow, and if we get blizzard conditions (very likely), they'll shut down roads and highways until over. We'll be back to usual business on Wednesday.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
That would make a wicked bad day, especially if you lose power, especially if you still don't have power from the previous storms (not me, luckily). Traffic isn't a problem, schools & government & most business offices will close tomorrow, and if we get blizzard conditions (very likely), they'll shut down roads and highways until over. We'll be back to usual business on Wednesday.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have it already in my pack. Have had it since I moved to Montana.
This is part of training for major field injury. So far the interrupted sutures are cake. Moved to the uninterrupted without a problem. The matress sutures are a little more challenging, mainly because I suck at it......
good work. do you carry any hemostatics?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Any chance a brace like this may help? This one is fantastic and helped me with poor healing of my hand.
https://www.troyleedesigns.com/5205-wrist-support-right?quantity=1&color=7
Nah, the wrist is fine. I have a large ball of scar tissue right in my thumb crotch where a lot of pressure is put on the bar. I also have limited range of motion in the last joint of the thumb likely due to that large ball of scar tissue impinging on the extensor tendon. Gripping the bar pushing the available range of motion in the thumb and pisses off the arthritis.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Nah, the wrist is fine. I have a large ball of scar tissue right in my thumb crotch where a lot of pressure is put on the bar. I also have limited range of motion in the last joint of the thumb likely due to that large ball of scar tissue impinging on the extensor tendon. Gripping the bar pushing the available range of motion in the thumb and pisses off the arthritis.
I used it to deal with an aggravated thumb tendon, that injury just wouldn't heal with me every day on a bike.