Quantcast

$tinkle? Is that you?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Not that I would image your a regular Independent reader.
:rofl::rofl::weee:
To the ***hole in the gray car who menaced me on my bicycle on Galley Road: You've had your last free pass, buddy-boy. Instead of reacting as I did and have before, by verbally questioning the virtue of your mother and flipping you off, I will concentrate on your plate number, and possibly a phone-photo for evidence, to turn you in to the law for aggressive ***hole driving.

I'll immediately pull off the road and make the call so there'll be at least a chance they'll get you before you arrive at wherever it is you're going in such a hurry that you've lost all concern for human life.

Also, after this most recent incident, rather than timidly staying as far right as possible, as I was doing when you threatened my life, I'm going to more fully occupy my lane. And if you ride my *** or invade my legal three feet of space when passing, it's gonna be road rage charges for you, every time.

I urge all bike riders to adopt this attitude and join me in helping to get these jerks off (or is it jerkoffs) the road and maybe even locked up for a while. That'll slow 'em down. And oh yeah, sorry about that stuff I said about your mom. I know it's probably not true.

— Name withheld

Colorado Springs
http://www.csindy.com/colorado/letters/Content?category=1064345#HomeJump

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Nice

A few years back an ass in a pickup brushed a cyclist on Portola drive at 2am knocking the rider dowm. The pickup then spun a u turn and came back acclerating towards the rider on the wrong side of the double yellow. The rider drew his 9mm service revolver, did I mention that he was a Capitola Police Officer riding home? And emptied his clip into the truck and driver. The driver survived and went to prison for attempted murder of a police officer.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Nice

A few years back an ass in a pickup brushed a cyclist on Portola drive at 2am knocking the rider dowm. The pickup then spun a u turn and came back acclerating towards the rider on the wrong side of the double yellow. The rider drew his 9mm service revolver, did I mention that he was a Capitola Police Officer riding home? And emptied his clip into the truck and driver. The driver survived and went to prison for attempted murder of a police officer.
Too bad that's not how it works out for the rest of us shmoes.